Extra

Chapter 98 Neinei and Brother

    Recently, Song Zhiyi felt very sad.

    On that day, he and Xiao Bugui frankly confirmed to each other that they wanted to get married, and then Xiao Bugui began to prepare for the marriage. Song Zhiyi didn't want to mobilize the teachers, so he only told everyone in the Changlan Sect, as well as the Yancang Mountain Dragon Clan and others.

    Then the people from the two places got together and had a lot of fun.

    Speaking of which, Xiao Qian is Xiao Bugui's father. Under Song Zhiyi's urging, Xiao Bugui revived Xiao Qian first, and let him take care of his body to attend the wedding.

    Lin Hansu from the Changlan School also worked hard to warm up the revived Qiao Ying.

    The wedding was held at Yancang Mountain, but Xiao Qian and Gu Duan were sitting in the seats of the first parents. One is Xiao Bugui's biological father, and the other is Song Zhiyi's most respected and trusted senior brother. They are indeed worthy of worship.

    However, Xiao Qian and Gu Duan disliked each other a little bit, and sat together reluctantly. If it wasn't for Xiao Bugui's and Song Zhiyi's face, they might have fought.

    But this is not the most important thing, the most important thing is that on the night of getting married, Dan Zai'er hid in the new house crying and waiting for Song Zhiyi, saying that he wanted his father to sleep in his arms and no one else.

    It was obviously a wedding day in the bridal chamber, but Dan Zai'er lost interest, especially Xiao Bugui, who threw Zai'er out of the house angrily.

    How could Song Zhiyi be willing to put Danzai outside? At this time, it was already autumn in Yancang Mountain, and it was very cold on the mountain. If you go outside the pass, you will definitely get sick.

    So Song Zhiyi ran out to accompany Dan Zai'er, which made Xiao Bugui very unhappy.

    Dan Zai'er was also very unhappy when he was thrown out of the room by his father, and the big and small started to hurt each other.

    Egg Cub's strategy is to pester Daddy all the time, especially when he is sleeping.

    "Sleep with daddy! Don't want father!" Dan Zai'er stood on the bed naked and stared at Xiao Bugui and shouted loudly.

    Xiao Bugui hadn't slept with Song Zhiyi since they got married, whether it was in his heart or body, then he quickly got into the bed, climbed into Song Zhiyi's arms and hugged his father tightly, even using his hands, feet and tail.

    Dan Zai'er was born prematurely and was small, so Song Zhiyi would take pity on her. According to Gu Duan's analysis, Dan Zai'er has to maintain a small body for a long time due to premature birth, and will not grow too much for about half a year.

    "Bugui, you go to sleep in the wing room first." At this time, Song Zhiyi couldn't bear to refuse Dan Zaier, and he was afraid of Xiao Bugui's two chirps, so he had no choice but to drive Xiao Bugui out.

    Xiao Bugui broke a thousand-year-old tree when he went out on the wedding night, and knocked down a row of trees the next night... Later, the small slope behind Yancang Mountain was razed to the ground.

    When Xiao Bugui leaves, Dan Zai'er will show a triumphant smile, hugging and holding high in Song Zhiyi's arms affectionately.

    Before this big problem was solved, a new problem appeared, which made Song Zhiyi even more troubled.

    When the first snow fell, Dan Zai'er ran into the bedroom from outside wearing a small cloak, and threw himself into Song Zhiyi's arms.

    "Daddy, I want to drink neinei!"