24

Chapter 24

    Gui Zai gave Zhou Zai an innocent expression, which made Zhou Zai even more angry. But Zhou Zai was embarrassed to tell the master that Gui Zai ate one more of his hawthorn balls, so he could only shut up and sulk.

    Chau Cub: Hmph! The younger brother is bad, I will ignore the younger brother from now on!

    Song Zhiyi didn't notice the turbulent eye battle between the two cubs. He was now thinking about what to do with two audacious cubs who had dared to sneak up on him.

    Since the two cubs were able to follow him here, they presumably followed him from the very beginning. During the period, I also bought candied haws, which shows that I played quite leisurely.

    The owner of this house should be just an ordinary person, and it doesn't hurt to bring two cubs. But Song Zhiyi was still afraid that it would be inconvenient to take two five-year-old children with her, and breaking into private houses... would not be good for the children's education.

    "Master, don't you like Bugui? Does Master want to sneak away and don't go back? Master, Bugui will be very obedient!" Seeing the hesitant look on Shizun's face, Gui Zai immediately cornered his mouth. Shen Shen showed a pitiful expression, and even squeezed out a drop of sad tears. "Hey, Master, don't leave him behind, okay..."

    Zhou Zai stood beside him for a moment, not quite understanding why it suddenly became the current situation. He looked at Gui Zai, but Gui Zai gave him a stare, and belatedly began to wipe his tears. "Master doesn't want us?"

    The two cubs looked at Master with red eyes, tears were about to fall.

    Song Zhiyi's heart softened at first, but he froze in place suddenly.

    Because...

    the system notification: Zhou Zai's sense of security-1

    Song Zhiyi waited for a while, thinking why the system was a little bit late today, but he never got the notification of returning to the cub.

    Finally, he finally realized that Gui Zai's sadness was fake! Crying is also fake! Everything is fake!

    Okay, kid, have you learned how to act now?

    Song Zhiyi took a deep breath and told himself to calm down, no matter how hard the child was, he couldn't hit him. Gui Zai didn't know that Shizun had exposed his little trick, and he acted more and more seriously.

    "Okay, let's take you together." Song Zhiyi patted the heads of the two cubs, and finally let go. Anyway, there are mortals in the yard, so there shouldn't be any danger.

    Gui Zai immediately cheered, but Zhou Zai was still crying.

    Guizi:? ? ? ? I checked the eyes, didn't we agree to act together?

    Zhou Zai stared blankly at Gui Zai, feeling cheated.

    The two cubs really didn't have a tacit understanding, Song Zhiyi smiled in his heart. Then, holding a cub in one hand, he rushed forward, flew over the wall and stepped on it a few times before turning over.

    When it landed, there was a gust of wind, and the hem of the clothes was blown out in a beautiful arc.

    To be honest, in the real world, Song Zhiyi would never have dared to think about this kind of action. Jumping like this would definitely stretch his pants and legs.

    But now, Song Zhiyi landed lightly, and the two cubs fell to the ground before they could react.

    "Master is great!" The eyes of the two cubs lit up, looking at Master with admiration.