15

Chapter 15 Suona

    In the next few days, Song Zhiyi mainly trained the two cubs to continue to practice, and he followed suit, and continued to practice the cultivation of the original owner by the way.

    Probably because the original owner's physical memory is still there, he can even learn some advanced spells easily. And it may be because he has traveled here, and his soul strength seems to be very strong in this world, so the cultivation talent... seems to be good.

    However, Song Zhiyi didn't specifically go for the test, and with his cultivation base, the test is not accurate now.

    Not long after the apprentice meeting, the two cubs broke through to the ninth level of the spirit-leading stage. Such a speed can be regarded as outstanding among young disciples.

    Now apart from the two cubs, only Lin Hansu and Qiao Ying are at the ninth level of the spiritual induction stage, and Qiao Ying is nine years old and Lin Hansu is seven years old, both older than the two cubs.

    But it was Lin Hansu who suffered the most. In the previous life, he became a senior with the help of the original owner, and there was only one senior sister who was two years older than him. Now the names of Zhou Zai and Gui Zai are officially rectified. The two cubs were registered later than Qiao Ying, but earlier than Lin Hansu.

    So the order is Qiao Ying, Chu Xizhou, Xiao Bugui, Lin Hansu. Poor Lin Hansu became a junior junior as soon as he entered the door, and he still called a child who was two years younger than him a senior.

    It's pathetic. While making snacks, Song Zhiyi felt sorry for Lin Hansu for a second.

    What I made today is a small dessert, a kind of dessert that melts in the mouth. Song Zhiyi tasted two pieces and thought it was not bad, so he went to wake up the two cubs to eat.

    After several days of hard work, the favorability of the two cubs has finally increased significantly. Although both are still negative, they are much better than before. Song Zhiyi had a feeling that after the novice mission ended, it became easier for the two cubs to increase their affection.

    Holding the snacks, Song Zhiyi knocked on the door of the West Wing, and asked, "Are you up?"

    "Wake up, Master!" Two childish voices came from inside.

    Song Zhiyi pushed open the door, and the two cubs stood neatly at the door, their eyes shining brightly, waiting for the master to come over.

    "Today, I'll let you go to Tianyin Pavilion to choose the musical instruments that suit you." Song Zhiyi touched the heads of the two cubs after entering the door, and then handed them the snack box.

    The two cubs were hungry for a long time, and when they saw the snack box, they quickly opened it and started gobbling it up, like two little hungry wolves. The mouth is full, like a little hamster.

    Speaking of musical instruments, I have to mention that Chang Lanzong has a characteristic that all disciples must learn a musical instrument. Musical instruments can not only cultivate one's morality and self-cultivation, but also greatly benefit one's cultivation, and can also be used as weapons to win by surprise.

    For example, the original master is studying Xiao, while Gu Duan is studying Qin.

    In the original book, neither the protagonist nor the villain was written to be good at any musical instrument, so Song Zhiyi didn't know what the two cubs liked.

    After the cubs finished eating, Song Zhiyi took them to the Tianyin Pavilion on the main peak. Outside Tianyin Pavilion, Gu Duan was waiting outside with Qiao Ying and Lin Hansu.