2

Chapter 2 System Borrowing

    Just when Song Zhiyi stood up and was about to rescue himself, he saw a row of red characters appearing in front of his eyes.

    System prompt: During the novice mission, you can't do anything that is too ooc (personal collapse), otherwise you will be punished. The role of the novice task is mainly to guide you to familiarize yourself with the characters and system tasks.

    Every time your OOC behavior system will have a judgment, when the human setting value is lower than 60 points, it will enter the penalty (difficult) mode. After the novice task is over, you can do ooc behavior, but you still need to complete the system task.

    Song Zhiyi: ...All right, you are the system and you have the final say.

    Since we can't directly save the protagonist, we need to find a way. Song Zhiyi lay behind a tree thinking about how to help the cubs without being so OOC.

    He looked down at the novice task, which was still unfinished, and estimated that he had to figure out which cub was the protagonist before he could complete it. It's embarrassing that he still doesn't know how to use cultivation.

    Before he could figure out a way, a line of words appeared in front of his eyes.

    The manual customer service system prompts you on the 23rd: Do you want to spend 5 points in exchange for the protagonist's schedule?

    There are two words yes and no below.

    Manual customer service? Song Zhiyi was a little puzzled, is the artificial customer service really a human?

    However, the current situation could not help him to think more, so he decided to give it a try according to the prompts of the manual customer service.

    "Yes." Song Zhiyi replied in a low voice in his heart.

    But... what are points? Song Zhiyi suddenly felt a little guilty. If it was the points in the book-traveling novel he was thinking of...he hasn't started the task yet!

    The system prompts: Your points are 0, do you want to borrow money from the system?

    Song Zhiyi:? ? ? Points can also be borrowed?

    He thought that in real life, he still had a credit card and a certain Huabei that he hadn't paid back yet.

    "Borrow." Song Zhiyi resolutely decided to embark on the road of borrowing, and then belatedly remembered: "What's the interest rate?"

    System: Congratulations on your successful loan. The system interest rate is 20% per month, and the repayment is automatic on the 1st of each month. If the repayment fails on time for half a year, it will enter the penalty mode.

    20%...? Isn't this usury? That is to say, if he borrowed 5 points, he would have to repay 1 point, and if he borrowed 100 points, he would have to repay 20 points?

    This is too much! Song Zhiyi's heart was extremely broken when he saw the words that just appeared in front of his eyes.

    Points: 5 Debt: 6

    Hey, the most important thing for a human being is to be happy...

    Song Zhiyi can only comfort himself like this, and then exchanged 5 points for the protagonist's current schedule. Then he saw his points turned into -

    Points: 0 Debt: 6

    With tears of bitterness, he was speechless. Song Zhiyi felt something extra in his arms, and took out a thin piece of rice paper with work and rest time written on it.