46

Chapter 46 Returning to Changlan Sect

    How could there be no one? Xiao Bugui panicked, not knowing what happened. He subconsciously walked into the room and looked around, and the master was indeed not in the room.

    Even the things in the house have not been moved, and the tea in the teapot has gone bad, and it seems that it has been gone for two or three days.

    Xiao Bugui panicked so much that his hand holding the teapot trembled slightly.

    Will Master... secretly go to Xuankong Ancient Realm with Senior Brother? But even if he followed, at the level of Xuankong Ancient Realm, there shouldn't be anything inside that could hurt Master!

    The more Xiao Bugui thought about it, the more he panicked, he felt the spiritual power in his body bursting everywhere in his body, and he couldn't control it!

    In the end, Xiao Bugui directly snatched the door and went out to the main peak to look for Gu Duan, wanting to ask something about the master.

    The moment Xiao Bugui left, the system pushed a notification: The villain's sense of security -100 acidity 30.

    However, Song Zhiyi did not receive this notification, because he was so tired that he fell asleep unconsciously.

    Even so, he still held the fan in his hand and did not let go.

    Chu Xizhou panicked, half hugged and half supported Song Zhiyi, looked up at Qiao Ying and asked, "All the pills were placed on you before, quickly find some pills to restore spiritual power and heal the damage caused by fire spiritual power." Qiao

    Ying He and Lin Hansu froze for a moment, then woke up like a dream, and quickly took out the Qiankun bag to look for the elixir. However, the medicines they brought were all middle-grade elixir, which was really useless for Song Zhiyi's serious injury.

    Song Zhiyi fell into a coma, and Chu Xizhou forcibly fed a few pills, but the effect was not obvious.

    "Senior Sister, you and Lin Hansu are going to find other disciples of the Changlan Sect, gather and count the number of people, and now let's go back to the Changlan Sect immediately." Chu Xizhou's voice was urgent.

    In fact, he was already panicked, but he knew that if he didn't think of a countermeasure immediately, he would really lose his master.

    "We're going back, so let's go separately." Chu Xizhou looked up at Ji Yunqing and Ye Guimu and said, "You are all strong enough to protect yourself here." Ji Yunqing nodded lightly

    , As the Qingluan clan, she is also a fire spirit root, and she can't help at all.

    Instead, Ye Guimu hesitated for a moment, and slowly said: "I am also a water spirit root, maybe I can heal Master Song's wounds." His voice was clear and cold, very pleasant, but the

    soft tone of his words can make people calm .

    Changlan Sect and Dingfeng City were established around the same time, so their seniority is similar, Ye Guimu deserves to be called Master Uncle.

    Chu Xizhou was taken aback for a moment, then nodded.

    Ye Guimu stepped forward, not minding the dirt on the floor, lifted his clothes and slowly sat beside Chu Xizhou, and lifted Song Zhiyi from his arms.

    Just when he was about to heal his wounds, a slightly shrill voice suddenly sounded. "Wait a minute, I'll draw out the fire spirit power from his body first."