18

Chapter 18 Snake or Dragon?

    The little black milk dragon is about as long as the forearm of an adult man, probably because it looked round and round when it was young, with two small yellow horns on top of its head, and two big dragon eyes that looked a little pitiful.

    Xiaolong raised his head slightly: "Awwhhhh!"

    Song Zhiyi subconsciously touched his nose to make sure there was no bleeding.

    This is too cute!

    The little black milk dragon stood up slowly, then stared at his two little claws in a daze.

    "Aww?" It was probably a confused voice.

    Gui Zai, who became a little milk dragon, crawled forward a little bit, feeling that something was wrong. After all, he had never really crawled before, so no matter how he crawled, he felt uncomfortable.

    In the end, the little milk dragon flicked its tail, managed to glide for a short distance and landed on Song Zhiyi's clothes. However, he didn't expect the hem of the clothes to be so slippery, the little black milk dragon couldn't catch it, and slid down.

    Fortunately, Song Zhiyi had quick eyesight and quick hands, and picked up the little milk dragon from the hem of his clothes.

    "What about it?" Song Zhiyi picked up the little milk dragon and put it in front of his eyes, the little milk dragon was trembling with fright, "Master just asked you a few words, how did it change back to its original form?" Gui Zai: "Awwhhh!

    " (Master, I can't change back!)

    Song Zhiyi didn't understand, but the feeling of the little milk dragon lying in his hand was really good, so he touched it twice again.

    Gui Zai was very comfortable being touched by the master, and lazily turned over, exposing his little belly. The belly of the black dragon is slightly lighter in color than other places, and the scales are softer.

    Song Zhiyi stretched out his hand and scratched his belly, Gui Zai stuck out his tongue happily, his little tail wagging wildly.

    "Master, Xizhou also wants to touch the younger brother!" Zhou Zai jumped up and wanted to see the prototype of the younger brother. It is estimated that the little milk dragon is too cute, and the cubs also like it very much.

    Unexpectedly, Gui Zai heard Zhou Zai's voice, turned over and hid in Song Zhiyi's sleeve.

    "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow each!" the little milk dragon wrapped himself in the master's hands, and yelled at the cub twice through the cuffs.

    Zhou Zai saw Gui Zai hiding, and lowered his head aggrieved, wondering why his junior brother wouldn't let him touch it.

    "If you don't return, let's change back first, Master doesn't blame you." Seeing such a little dragon cub, Song Zhiyi lost all thoughts of educating the cub, and only wanted to pamper the little dragon cub.

    Gui Zai stretched out a small dragon's head and groaned twice, with a bit of grievance in his voice.

    "Can't you change back?" Song Zhiyi realized belatedly.

    Gui Zai nodded slightly, and there were tears in his big dragon eyes.

    "But...the transformation of a dragon from a human form to a dragon form does not require any steps, only a thought is required." This passage is in the original book, and Song Zhiyi remembers it clearly, so the dragon can't change back to human form...it's really a little