9

Chapter 9 Apprentice Meeting

    "Woooo! Go away! Don't want senior brother! Don't want senior brother!!!" Xiao Bugui sat in the corner and hugged little Yiba and cried bitterly, "Stay away from Bugui! Don't want senior brother! Wuwawa...don't want senior brother! "

    Chu Xizhou stood in the distance and poked his finger guiltily. He really didn't mean it. Although he thought the little black tail was weird, he wouldn't step on it on purpose.

    Song Zhiyi was covering his ears, wanting to get closer to Gui Zai, but every time he didn't get close to Gui Zai, Gui Zai's voice would become louder.

    "Ah woo woo woo... The tail hurts!" Probably because the pain was a little lighter, Xiao Bugui took a rest, stretched out a finger and poked the tail lightly, trying to see if it still hurts.

    Then the heart-piercing crying continued.

    Song Zhiyi was almost deafened by the earth-shattering sound, and in the end he couldn't bear it anymore and rushed over to hug the howling Guizai, and covered Guizai's mouth.

    "Master, can you give Bugui a massage?" Song Zhiyi said in the most gentle voice in his life, but the hand covering Guizai's mouth used some strength.

    Gui Zai stared blankly at Song Zhiyi, and Douda burst into tears as if he didn't want money. The one who whimpered and chirped didn't look like a half-blood dragon, but like a little pig.

    Song Zhiyi sighed in his heart, stretched out his hand and took out the curled tail and rubbed it gently. The little dragon's tail is very delicate, and the scales on it are also soft. It was probably comfortable to touch, the little tails were no longer curled together, but shook slightly in the direction of Song Zhiyi's stroking, and the tight little body also relaxed, sticking to the master's arms and refusing to come out.

    Now I'm afraid I have forgotten the -999 favorability.

    Song Zhiyi took the opportunity to help Gui Zai put on his clothes. Gui Zai, whose tail was touched, was in a good mood, and honestly let the master play with him.

    Until he went out, Gui Zai stayed in the arms of the master and could not come out. When he saw Zhou Zai, he snorted vigorously, Zhou Zai felt guilty, and rarely said anything.

    After such a lot of tossing, the villain's favorability has also increased by 10 points, but the final figure is still -999.

    However, Song Zhiyi felt a little strange that the protagonist's favorability had not dropped.

    So Song Zhiyi hugged Gui Zai in one hand, and flew towards the main peak with Zhou Zai Yujian in the other. He had secretly practiced Yujian flying before. Thanks to the memory of the original owner's body, his flying was not too ugly, and the short-distance flight with the two cubs was smooth and stable.

    The apprentice meeting is arranged in the square in front of the main peak meeting hall. This place is usually used as a martial arts training ground, but it has been redecorated at this time, and several long tables are placed on the high platform as viewing platforms.

    Several elders and guest officials who were planning to accept apprentices were already sitting on the viewing platform, and the low-level disciples were guiding the guests below. After all, Changlan Sect is the number one sect in the world of cultivating immortals, and there are really many people who come to participate.

    Song Zhiyi Yujian flew to the gate of the main peak and walked down. The door was a mess, and there were everyone there. Song Zhiyi didn't want to be too high-profile, thus revealing the identities of the two cubs.