93

Chapter 93

    "Apart from these, did Qiao Ying mention anything else?" Song Zhiyi asked while hugging Dan Zai'er.

    The sound transmission bird cannot be saved, so they have no way to listen to the sound transmission bird again.

    "Others... I don't know too much, but I also heard from my senior sister that I met a very good friend here. She didn't say the name of the friend, but said that he is blind, which is a pity." Lin Hansu racked his brains. Thinking about what the sound transmission bird said before.

    "Can't see?" Song Zhiyi and Xiao Bugui looked at each other, thinking of the young man in white that they saw during the day.

    Soon Chu Xizhou and Gu Duan also thought of the young man in white that Song Zhiyi had mentioned.

    "Then let's go and see that young man in white?" Gu Duan asked.

    "By the way, let's see what the people around you look like now." Xiao Bugui added.

    The others also agreed, and the group walked out of the inn slowly. Outside the inn was endless darkness, without the moon or stars. It seemed that there were countless eyes watching them in the darkness, but they couldn't see anything.

    As soon as they stepped out of the door, everyone felt a chill on their bodies, and the invisible resentment was quickly attracted to them.

    Song Zhiyi felt a little guilty, the darkness in front of him really put a lot of pressure on him. He tied Danzai'er to himself with a soft rope, for fear of accidentally losing his son. Then use the barrier to protect his son from the erosion of resentment.

    "Gardenias with red faces and red faces, the wreaths and wreaths smell so bad!

    The corpses are turning to ashes, we are all going to die!"

    Children's nursery rhymes sounded again on the street. Children's singing is the purest, but in such a The scene is extraordinarily penetrating.

    Song Zhiyi first went to look at the courtyard around the inn, and then found that the courtyard that was bustling during the day was now empty. Although such a dark situation made it impossible for them to see what was going on inside, at least there was no living person inside based on spiritual perception.

    Not only around the inn, they checked several hotels, but there was no one there.

    But the singing in the distance was still there, and it was unclear where it came from. It seemed to be around them, and it seemed to be in the distance, ethereal and frightening.

    Gradually, a strong smell came from the street. It should be the smell of gardenia, mixed with a strong corpse smell, and a smell of dust, which is very choking.

    Song Zhiyi and the few people around him couldn't help coughing from choking, so they retreated to a hidden place first.

    "You said... where did the people in the town go?" Gu Duan was in charge of the lookout and asked with his back to the other people.

    "Maybe there is no one at all." Chu Xizhou lowered his head and pondered for a moment, "Maybe these people are dead, and what we see during the day are hallucinations." "It's also possible that

    they are controlled by someone and hide in the house at night." Song Zhiyi suddenly thought of the young man in white, and always felt that the key should be on him.

    "I'm afraid that what you said is not quite right." Gu Duan's voice suddenly became serious, "Look..." Before

    Gu Duan could finish his sentence, everyone looked up and saw countless corpses standing across the street. Those corpses stood by the side of the street, their heads were pale, their cheeks were blood red, and all of them grinned, revealing their fangs. Probably sensing Song Zhiyi and others, this group of corpses rushed up.