71

Chapter 71 The Villain's Sense of Security-1

    Please note that the protagonist's life is about to be in danger!

    The system gave Song Zhiyi several warnings in succession, leaving him in a daze and unable to react at all. Then a line of words appeared in front of his eyes.

    May I ask if you immediately choose to return to the protagonist to save him?

    There are yes and no below.

    "What's wrong?" Gu Duan noticed Song Zhiyi's strangeness and asked softly.

    It's night now, and the lake is pitch black, except for a bright moon.

    "Yes..." Song Zhiyi didn't know what to say.

    It's been three days, if it wasn't for the fact that the mica stone didn't look strange at all, he would have thought that there was something wrong with Xiao Bugui. But after three days, there is still nothing wrong with Xiao Bugui, and it is very likely that the situation will remain so calm for several more days.

    With Chu Xizhou on one side and Xiao Bugui on the other, Song Zhiyi hesitated for a moment, and immediately chose to save Chu Xizhou. After all, Chu Xizhou's side is more urgent, and Xiao Bugui's side still has Gu Duan.

    "Brother, I sensed that Zhou'er's life was in danger, I'll go over and have a look." Song Zhiyi said to Gu Duan with a serious expression.

    "Is life in danger?" Gu Duan's expression turned serious, "Then you go, I will guard here, and you can help."

    Song Zhiyi nodded slightly, and immediately left Yancang Lake with the invisibility technique. As soon as he left the range of Yancang Lake, he stopped when he reached the range where Gu Duan could no longer see him.

    He chose yes.

    A golden light flashed in front of his eyes, and a system prompt sounded in his ear, which deducted 50 points. Immediately, he felt like an apparition in the magical world. The whole person seemed to be squeezed into a small water pipe, and then squeezed out abruptly.

    When Song Zhiyi stood on the ground again, he felt that it was good to be alive.

    In front of his eyes was a beautiful valley, and the sky was full of bright stars. There is soft grass under your feet, which is soft and comfortable to step on.

    There was a damp smell of soil in the air, Song Zhiyi subconsciously drew out his sword, and looked around vigilantly at everything around him.

    He walked forward, but the scene in front of him didn't change much. This piece of grass was terrifyingly large, as if it was boundless.

    Then...he saw a huge white wolf on the grass, howling at the two people opposite.

    Song Zhiyi took a closer look, and it turned out to be Chu Xizhou and Ye Guimu! He immediately flew over with his sword and landed gently beside Chu Xizhou. The howling of the wolf became louder and more miserable.

    "Zhou'er, what's going on?" Song Zhiyi asked in a low voice.

    Chu Xizhou and Ye Guimu turned their heads at the same time, and were very surprised when they saw Song Zhiyi.

    "Master? Why are you here?"

    "Honor Qionghua?!"

    "I sensed that Zhou'er was in danger, so I came here directly. But I don't know where this place is." Song Zhiyi looked at a loss, but he still Remember to confirm the authenticity of the person in front of you. After confirming that the aura of Chu Xizhou in front of him was indeed his apprentice Chu Xizhou, he was relieved.