44

Chapter 44

    At that moment, Chu Xizhou, Qiao Ying, Lin Hansu and the others quickly flew out from the hiding place, and together they used spells to forcibly pick the boy out!

    The boy didn't expect that someone would make trouble, and he was really picked up when he didn't notice for a while!

    Immediately afterwards, Ye Guimu took Ji Yunqing to the altar and let Ji Yunqing take the boy's place.

    Just when all the steps were completed, a golden light poured into Ji Yunqing's body from all around the altar! It was an extremely majestic force, even if it was some distance away from her, it could feel the tyranny of that force.

    "Successful! Stop them!" Chu Xizhou didn't care whether he would be heard by the Qingluan tribe, so he yelled at the crowd and continued to deal with the other Qingluan tribe members.

    The people of the Qingluan clan were not easy to provoke, they quickly reacted and attacked Ji Yunqing who was absorbing energy. Especially the leading boy and girl, gnashing their teeth and attacking Ji Yunqing.

    Chu Xizhou was startled, and hurried to protect him, never thinking that it was already a step too late, the long whip used by the girl had already been thrown on Ji Yunqing's body!

    However, Ji Yunqing... was not injured!

    Her body is covered by a layer of golden light, this golden light is an entity transformed from spiritual power, it is very strong, and it is absolutely impossible to open it without the strength of the Dream Knot Realm.

    Seeing that Ji Yunqing was safe, Chu Xizhou relaxed a little and continued to fight. Seeing that he had no choice but to grit his teeth, the leading teenager rushed towards Chu Xizhou with red eyes.

    Song Zhiyi hid in the distance, wondering if he wanted to help Chu Xizhou and the others.

    According to the requirements of the mission, he should hide his identity, and it must be difficult to complete the mission now. And Chu Xizhou here can still handle it for the time being, but it will be harder.

    Song Zhiyi hesitated for a while, and decided to wait and see.

    After all, Chu Xizhou is the protagonist of the original work, and the aura of the protagonist is here. The people of the Qingluan tribe could barely cope at first, but after a while they showed signs of depression, even the most powerful youngsters could hardly resist.

    And the girl who gave the blood essence was also temporarily weak because of the loss of blood essence, and she had no power to parry.

    It seems that the winner will be decided soon, Song Zhiyi thought. But... the mission said that the life of the protagonist in the secret realm was in danger, but it didn't seem to be there until now, which made Song Zhiyi a little anxious.

    How should he complete the task?

    However, at this moment, the people of the Qingluan tribe began to target Chu Xizhou by coincidence, even ignoring the attacks of others, even if they were injured, they did not flinch, and attacked Chu Xizhou desperately.

    Chu Xizhou was forced to retreat to the edge of the altar by several people, just at the place where Song Zhiyi was hiding.

    Song Zhiyi was about to change places, but found that the young man in charge quickly pressed a button on the altar, and suddenly a door opened on the edge of the altar behind Chu Xizhou, revealing endless red magma and flames inside!