64

Chapter 64

    After more than ten days of running-in, Song Zhiyi found that he more and more accepted the setting of Xiao Bugui's queen, and forgot that he was Xiao Bugui's master.

    It may be because the illusion of Samsara Terrace is mainly determined by Xiao Bugui's subconscious mind. After Xiao Yun adopted Xiao Bugui's name, there were really not many ministers who objected to him being the queen.

    And... his identity is the prince of the enemy country! Are you really serious about the prince of the enemy country being your queen? Song Zhiyi was sincerely worried about the IQ of the people in Samsara Taiwan.

    But he was locked in the palace and couldn't say anything, so it was useless for him to think about anything.

    Song Zhiyi couldn't think so much recently.

    The first thing is that Xiao Bugui has already agreed to make him the empress, so the affairs of the palace, especially the affairs of the harem, must be handed over to him. At first, Song Zhiyi thought that managing the harem meant managing a few concubines, and Xiao Bugui would be very easy to manage without concubines.

    But he was wrong. He has to learn the duties of several concubines in the palace, the management of each palace, the management of eunuchs and maids, and the royal clothing, food, housing, transportation and sacrificial ceremonies.

    Song Zhiyi even felt that he was a housekeeper who had no wages and would be punished by the male master.

    Being busy with the things in the palace every day, I don't feel bored, and I have a job. I often deal with the stewards of various palaces, and the order of foot restraint is equivalent to being cancelled. But the price is that he stays in the harem forever and rarely goes out.

    Now his only thought is to leave Samsara as soon as possible.

    The second thing is Xiao Yun who was adopted. Among the princes of the same generation as Xiao Bugui, only the eldest prince has a son, namely Xiao Yun. After the decree was adopted, he should be brought up by the emperor's wife.

    Yes, Song Zhiyi is to take care of her.

    It's a pity that although he has raised Xiao Bugui and Chu Xizhou, he has never raised such a young child. In the end, she had to give full power to the grandmother to take care of her. Song Zhiyi would often go to see the baby. The baby was born well and very cute, and he liked it very much.

    The last is his wedding with Xiao Bugui.

    The royal wedding has always been a toss, Song Zhiyi refused to recall the details, he was a man, he didn't need a phoenix coronet, so he was relaxed, but the cumbersome etiquette made him dizzy, and in the end he almost fell asleep while waiting in the room at night.

    However, he might as well just fall asleep on the spot, because he would still be passed out by Xiao Buguiri.

    In short, after the confinement was lifted, Song Zhiyi became more and more accustomed to the role of Xiao Bugui's queen, fulfilling his duties and dedicating himself to death.

    Even the reincarnation platform illusion is still not solved. Even Song Zhiyi can feel that the illusion is gradually strengthening, and the world of Samsara Terrace is becoming more and more real, so real that occasionally, Song Zhiyi himself feels that all this is real.

    He is used to sharing the same bed with Xiao Bugui, and he is also used to quickly deal with the big and small affairs in the palace. Their son Xiao Yun is over one year old, he can walk tremblingly, and he can also talk.