35

Chapter 35 Competition

    "Her Majesty Qionghua is well." Jiang Ruoyao bowed gracefully while holding up her skirt.

    Butterfly Cave is full of women, so the clothes are more complicated than those of other sects, and the colors are brighter, which is very pleasing to the eye.

    "Fairy is well." Song Zhiyi was blocked by Xiao Bugui, and only saw Jiang Ruoyao when she was speaking, and hurriedly saluted.

    Generally, female immortal cultivators are called fairies, regardless of whether they are married or not, so Song Zhiyi is also called fairies.

    "Her Majesty Qionghua is well." Ruan Xixi also saluted respectfully, but her temperament was rather aloof, and her voice was much cooler.

    Song Zhiyi nodded, not knowing what to say next. In the real world, he is not very good at dealing with girls, especially in the world of cultivating immortals.

    Gu Duan turned his head and winked playfully at Song Zhiyi.

    "I haven't seen the Venerable for a long time. How is the Venerable?" Jiang Ruoyao led Ruan Xixi to the viewing platform slowly, intending to be beside Song Zhiyi.

    Unexpectedly, Xiao Bugui took the first step and sat down next to Song Zhiyi, completely motionless.

    Jiang Ruoyao's face was a little stiff.

    "Shang Ke..." Song Zhiyi glanced at Xiao Bugui, his apprentice's face was not very good, but after all, the apprentice was close, and he didn't want to get involved with Jiang Ruoyao, so he didn't say anything.

    The corners of Xiao Bugui's mouth couldn't help but twitch slightly.

    Jiang Ruoyao was unwilling to give up, so she took Ruan Xixi and sat beside Xiao Bugui.

    As the saying goes, if a woman chases a man, she should not be rejected if she is willing to work hard. After all, the best women in the world of cultivating immortals are all in Butterfly Cay. Jiang Ruoyao cheered for herself.

    Ruan Xixi sat at the side, her eyes followed Gu Duan who was beside Song Zhiyi.

    Ruan Xixi was born in the Ruan family, which is considered to be a relatively famous cultivating family. She is also talented. She was chosen as the first disciple of Butterfly Jian when she was young. In the whole Butterfly Jian, only her master Jiang Ruoyao can control her. So what she admired most in her heart was Gu Duan, the number one combat power of the Changlan Sect.

    As for the others, she didn't think much of them.

    Xiao Bugui glanced at Jiang Ruoyao and Ruan Xixi, and gave Chu Xizhou a dangerous look behind him. Chu Xizhou nodded to indicate acceptance.

    As expected of brothers, but with just one look, they thought of them together.

    The audience gradually became lively, and people from other sects and families gradually took their seats, but Chang Lanzong was very embarrassed here.

    Jiang Ruoyao can also be regarded as a goddess in the world of cultivating immortals. After sitting here for a while, Song Zhiyi didn't see Song Zhiyi talking to her. She felt a little aggrieved, so she prepared to take Ruan Xixi back.

    "My lord, the Immortal Gate Conference is about to start, Xixi and I won't bother you anymore." Jiang Ruoyao felt aggrieved when she said this, and hoped that Song Zhiyi would keep her for a while, but Song Zhiyi didn't understand her meaning at all. .

    But Song Zhiyi noticed the word "xixi".

    "This is your closed disciple Ruan Xixi?" Song Zhiyi was slightly surprised. He knew Jiang Ruoyao, but he didn't know Ruan Xixi, and thought Jiang Ruoyao just brought a maid.