28

Chapter 28 Yancang Mountain

    After explaining about the fan, Song Zhiyi took out the brush and special paint from the Qiankun bag. This kind of paint is made of heaven, material and earth treasures full of aura. It will never fade when painted on weapons, and it also has a blessing effect on weapons.

    Because Gui Zai is a fire spirit root, all the paints he took out were fire-attributed.

    Gui Zai took the paint seriously, spread the fan on the table, and carefully picked up the pen.

    Zhou Zai was lying on the side and watching, wanting to see how the younger brother would draw.

    Song Zhiyi stood aside, feeling a little uncomfortable. He shouldn't have promised Gu Duan to let a child paint! What can a five-year-old child draw?

    He subconsciously covered his eyes.

    Gui Zai seemed to have already thought about what to draw, so he picked up the brush and swished upwards, without stopping for a moment.

    When the fan finally came out, Song Zhiyi's jaw almost dropped.

    He thought it would be ugly, but he never thought it would be this ugly. Anyway, he couldn't understand what was painted.

    There is a bigger stickman and a smaller stickman. There are also two dark masses on top of the smaller stick figure.

    "Ah! It's Master and Junior Brother!" Zhou Zai screamed.

    Why can you see it? Song Zhiyi's eyes widened in surprise, do you two have your own language or symbols? Why didn't he see it?

    Song Zhiyi looked at the two stick figures and fell into deep thought.

    After Gui Zai finished drawing the fan, he held it up for Song Zhiyi to see. The two stick figures are ugly, and the two black lumps on the small one's head are probably... the dragon's horns of returning to the cub?

    "Why isn't your senior brother?" Song Zhiyi was a little surprised.

    "Huh! No, the master is mine!" Gui Zai turned his head arrogantly, snorted fiercely, and waved his small fan to make Zhou Zai half dead.

    Seeing Zhou Zai's eyes filled with tears, Song Zhiyi secretly thought that something was wrong, took out a small mahogany sword from the Qiankun bag and thrust it in front of Zhou Zai's eyes.

    "This is a high-quality mahogany sword, how about giving it to Xizhou now?" Song Zhiyi didn't have anything ready-made in his hand, so he had to give it away from the original owner.

    Zhou Zai paused for a moment, looked up at the mahogany sword, and burst into tears, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo The best!"

    Song Zhiyi: ...mmp! It turns out that I was jealous here!

    "How could it be bad for Xizhou? This master used it for practicing swords when he was a child." Song Zhiyi coaxed warmly.

    "Really?" Zhou Zai immediately stopped crying and snatched the mahogany sword from Song Zhiyi's hand, "Thank you, Master!"

    But Gui Zai on the other side cried again.

    "Wuuuuuuuu... Master gave his own peach wood sword to senior brother, and mine was found by Master casually. Master gave all the good things to senior brother!" Gui Zai held his fan and looked at the sword in Zhou Zai's arms. Taomu Jian whimpered and began to cry.