21

Chapter 21 Whoa!

    Looking at the soft and smooth tail of the little dragon in his arms, Song Zhiyi felt a layer of guilt in his heart.

    It's all because he couldn't help touching the cute little tail when he saw it. He wanted to stroke the tail every day when he had nothing to do, even the little furry ears. Now that Gui Zai is raised so that he uses his small tail to attract the attention of others, to please others to gain attention, this is really too sinful!

    But the soft little black tail is twisting in his arms, like the most beautiful girl sitting in your arms and winking at you, can you bear it?

    Of course it is - I can't help it!

    Song Zhiyi quickly hugged Gui Zai Xiaopian in his arms, holding his writhing little tail in his hand, he felt that his whole soul had been sublimated.

    "Do you want to use a sword even if you don't return?" Song Zhiyi asked in a low voice.

    He looked at the other side, Lin Hansu was also over, and he also chose the sword.

    In fact, the sword is indeed a weapon with the widest compatibility. Because the sword can be long or short, it will not have such a big impact on external conditions like other weapons.

    It can be said that it is the easiest weapon to start with, but it is even more difficult to master it.

    The little dragon cub nodded pitifully, its little tail writhing wildly.

    "Then... let's try first." Song Zhiyi stroked the little tail twice.

    But he is not sure that Gui Zai is suitable for using a sword, because Xiao Bugui has never used a sword in the original book.

    In the original novel, Xiao Bugui is best at hand-to-hand combat, and he has the most precise control over his cultivation. Using a fan as a weapon is only convenient to drive his cultivation, so Gui Zai...may not be suitable for using a sword.

    But since Gui Zai is willing to give it a try, it's okay to try it once.

    ...

    However, the result was as Song Zhiyi expected, Gui Zai could not say that he was not suitable for using a sword, but he definitely had no talent in swordsmanship. When Gui Zai used his sword, he could only slash indiscriminately, without any feeling at all.

    And at the last moment, he almost hit his own little tail, so frightened that he threw the sword and ran into Song Zhiyi's arms for comfort.

    He was the only one of the four children who didn't find a suitable weapon. In the end, he had no choice but to try all the weapons that seemed suitable. The big one and the small one were exhausted, and he still couldn't figure out what it was suitable for. arms.

    The long knife/spear was too long, and the double hammer and broad ax were too heavy and inflexible. With a swipe of the long whip, the boy wrapped himself up, and ran tremblingly to the master's arms to seek comfort.

    "Master, isn't it too stupid not to return..." The little dragon cub lay on Song Zhiyi's shoulder crying, "I want to learn swords from Master..." "If you want to learn from Master, I will teach you, okay

    ? "Song Zhiyi was about to be melted into tears by Gui Zai. He could feel that Gui Zai seemed very scared, as if he would be abandoned if he didn't know how to use a sword.

    Gui Zai nodded desperately.

    "Then don't return and cry, okay? Even if Bugui doesn't know how to use a sword, Master will like Bugui very much." Song Zhiyi smacked Gui Zai's face. "In the future, Master will teach Gui Gui some powerful spells."