29

Chapter 29 Companion Spirit Crystal

    Song Zhiyi quickly stood in front of Gui Zai, fearing that the crazy woman in front of him would be harmful to Gui Zai, even Gu Duan drew his sword and looked at this woman vigilantly.

    However, Gui Zai squeezed out from the protective circle of the two of them.

    "Sister Wanqiu!" Gui Zai called out in a childish voice.

    "Master Not Returning..." The woman named Wan Qiu covered her mouth, tears streaming down her face as if she didn't want money. She knelt down slowly, gently stroking Gui Zai's shoulder.

    It seemed that the two did know each other, and Song Zhiyi breathed a sigh of relief.

    "I wonder if the girl is...?" Song Zhiyi interrupted their reminiscence.

    Miss Wanqiu sobbed twice, then wiped away her tears, looked at Song Zhiyi and Gu Duan, and then bowed to Song Zhiyi and said: "I am Wanqiu, Madam Yunxi's maid. I don't know how many of them are..." "

    I It’s the non-returning master Song Zhiyi, this is my senior brother Gu Duan.” Song Zhiyi gave a brief introduction, and finally saw Zhou Zai standing beside Gu Duan, “This is the non-returning senior, Xizhou.” “I’m a

    senior ! "Zhou Zai jumped out and said proudly.

    "It turned out to be the head of the Changlan Sect, what a disrespect." Miss Wanqiu saluted again, and then wiped away her tears. "This is Madam's garden, please don't dislike it, and stay in the backyard to rest tonight."

    Song Zhiyi looked around the garden, a little hard to believe that this dilapidated and old garden was really Yunxi's residence.

    He thought that Yunxi would have a miserable life, but he didn't expect it to be this miserable.

    "It's rare for Master Bugui to come back, why don't you visit Madam first." The girl in Wanqiu squatted down, her eyes filled with sorrow.

    This is not a good thing to say, it is a bit too much for a child to see his mother's body. But if he wasn't allowed to see it, it might be the last time he saw his mother.

    So Song Zhiyi didn't refuse either.

    There is only one candle in the dark room, which is really dark. Late Autumn took out a few candles from nowhere and lit them, barely illuminating the room.

    Yun Xi was still lying quietly in the ice coffin, as if she was still alive, but she was not breathing.

    Gui Zai looked at his mother quietly for a while, then ran up to Song Zhiyi and stretched out his small arms, "I want Master to hug you."

    Song Zhiyi had no choice but to hug Gui Zai. Gui Zai was buried in his arms, crying softly.

    Seeing this, Wan Qiu wiped away her tears, and then made a gesture of invitation, "It's getting late, please let the elders rest in the backyard, and we'll talk about tomorrow if you have anything to do." So the group of people was led by

    Wan Qiu to the backyard . The backyard is not too big, the east and west wing rooms are small and look dilapidated, but fortunately the inside is clean and the charcoal basin is not too cold.

    "The fairy elders will live here first. Madam's status is not high, and this is the only place to live." Wan Qiu forced a smile, and brought over some sweet potatoes and potatoes. "It's cold on the mountain, and food is scarce. I'm just a slave, and I only have these rules. Please don't dislike me, the elders."