85

Chapter 85

    "Is... going to give birth?" Xiao Bugui was unprepared for a while, and dropped everything in his hands in fright. He quickly supported Song Zhiyi, panicked and didn't know what to do.

    "Quick... hurry to find senior brother." Song Zhiyi felt a severe stomachache, as if his entire abdomen was about to explode.

    "Okay! I'll go to my uncle first..." After saying that, Xiao Bugui wanted to leave, but he suddenly realized that Song Zhiyi couldn't be alone here, so he directly sent the sound transmission bird to Gu Duan, fearing that the sound transmission bird would not be in time, So it was transmitted directly to Chu Xizhou.

    Chu Xizhou who was in the side room didn't understand what was going on, so he hurried to find Gu Duan.

    "Master...Master...what do you think, do you want to lie down first?" Xiao Bugui's hands and feet were cold, and he didn't know what to do.

    Song Zhiyi was so painful that she was sweating all over, so she could only lean limply on the head of the bed. But after a while, the pain became less painful. He guessed that he was not a woman, and he didn't have various organs, so it shouldn't be as painful as a woman's childbirth.

    But now Song Zhiyi officially doubted where he was going to be born.

    Gu Duan came quickly, and Chu Xizhou followed closely behind.

    "You all go out first!" Gu Duan said with a straight face, with an extraordinarily serious expression.

    Chu Xizhou went out in desperation, and he still doesn't know what happened. Xiao Bugui relied on himself as an insider and remained motionless, but was glared at by Gu Duan, and went out to wait obediently.

    After Xiao Bugui went out, he stared at Chu Xizhou with big eyes and small eyes, and the two walked back and forth anxiously together. Chu Xizhou had a lot to ask, but he didn't know where to start.

    In the room, Gu Duan was slowly guiding Song Zhiyi with his spiritual power.

    "How do you feel now?" Gu Duan put his hand on Song Zhiyi's stomach and stroked it slowly. "I have read many ancient books about the dragon clan. The blood of the dragon clan is special. If a man becomes pregnant, the child will develop a meridian and give birth. There will be some pain, but it will not be particularly painful."

    Song Zhiyi reluctantly nodded. He really didn't feel any special pain, but his stomach and lower body seemed to be forcibly pierced by a ball.

    "How...was born so soon? Didn't it say more than three months?" Song Zhiyi tried to divert his attention and let himself ignore the pain.

    The little thing in his stomach was getting lower and lower, which made him feel very awkward.

    "..." Gu Duan looked at Song Zhiyi's stomach, and fell silent for a rare moment, "The little things in your stomach are too greedy, and if you eat too much spiritual power, you can only run out quickly." Song Zhiyi: ...Little

    bastard Egg! He always thought it was because he didn't have enough spiritual power, but it turned out that the little things were too edible!

    As he talked, Song Zhiyi felt more and more awkward, and finally felt a round thing leave his body, making his whole body relax.

    He subconsciously lifted the quilt to look for it, but found a big and round... egg in the quilt.

    Song Zhiyi's eyes were straightened, he pulled Gu Duan's sleeve and almost passed out, "Senior brother, what... did I give birth to?" There was still