22

Chapter 22 Suona

    "Master! Don't return to be afraid!" Gui Zai's coquettish voice came from the darkness. At the same time, the big red eyes blinked, revealing a somewhat innocent look.

    At this time, a flash of lightning suddenly struck from outside, illuminating the room, and a small black thing jumped onto the bed.

    Song Zhiyi swallowed back the scream that was almost blurted out, he fumbled to light a candle, a wet black dragon was lying on his bed, two big red eyes were looking at him.

    The little black milk dragon was shivering from the cold, wet the bed a little bit, its little paws were trembling, it should be frightened by the extreme cold.

    Song Zhiyi hurriedly got out of bed and took a larger handkerchief, and wiped the wet body of the little milk dragon clean. After being wiped clean, the scales of the little milk dragon are shiny, and they shone with fragments of light under the candlelight.

    This is another beautiful little dragon!

    After the master finished wiping, the little milk dragon rolled around on the bed, and turned back into a chubby, white and tender five-year-old cub, lying sticky beside Song Zhiyi.

    "You, you! You are so timid!" Song Zhiyi patted the cub's back behind him, and quickly wrapped the cub with a quilt to prevent him from catching a cold.

    "Bugui is not timid!" The chubby Guizai struggled under the quilt, leaned in front of Song Zhiyi and said, "Bugui... Bugui came to accompany Master because he was afraid that Master would be afraid!" Although he knew that

    Guizai I ran here secretly because I was afraid, but after hearing what he said, my heart suddenly became a little sweet, what should I do?

    Even knowing that he loves Master, the cub is still very obedient and caring.

    Song Zhiyi thought about it, and decided it's better not to expose Gui Zai. "Then you can sleep here tonight, Bugui will sleep with Master."

    "Yes! Be with Master!" Gui Zai nodded desperately.

    "However, what about Xizhou? Didn't he come with you?" Song Zhiyi felt a little strange. Why did Guizai come but Zhouzai didn't come? Could it be that he didn't wake up?

    A hint of guilt suddenly flashed across Gui Zai's face.

    This trace of guilt was quickly caught by Song Zhiyi, and he suddenly had a bad premonition. Gui Zai...he came here as a dragon, and he didn't even notice when he came here.

    "Did you sneak here by yourself? What about Xizhou?" Song Zhiyi didn't know if the cub in the west wing room was awake, so he climbed out of bed to take a look.

    Seeing that Master was leaving, Gui Zai hurriedly crawled up to Song Zhiyi with his hands and feet, stretched out his two small arms, "We want to go together."

    Song Zhiyi thought about it, it would not be good to leave Gui Zai alone, However, he has just picked up the cub...

    System notification: Protagonist Acidity 1

    Seeing this notification, Song Zhiyi has already started to skillfully find where the cub is.

    When Gui Zai came in before, the door was opened a little, but now it was blown open by the wind. A big umbrella suddenly appeared at the door, under the umbrella was a naked Zhou Zai in obscene clothes, his big eyes were full of fear.

    "Master, I'm afraid, I'm not going home or here." Zhou Zai's voice was tender and a little dull. He looked down, looking a little sad.

    Song Zhiyi put down the cub, hurriedly pulled a clean handkerchief to carry the cub into the house, and took the cub to the door by the way. The rain outside was so heavy that even the boy with the umbrella was drenched and looked pitiful.