50

Chapter 50 The Unreliable Reincarnation Platform

    Pushed by Gu Duan, Song Zhiyi couldn't hold his body at all and fell off the cliff. There are white clouds like mist in the cliff, and I don't feel much when I fall, I just feel that the sky is spinning and falling all the way.

    After falling for an unknown amount of time, Song Zhiyi's eyes went dark, and the dizziness made him almost lose consciousness.

    When he opened his eyes again, he found himself lying in a very luxurious hall. The bed under him was soft and comfortable to lie on.

    Because of being pushed off the cliff just now, Song Zhiyi felt weak all over and dizzy. He barely sat up and saw that he was wearing very luxurious clothes.

    What kind of role did Samsara Taiwan assign him, and why did he feel... something was wrong?

    Song Zhiyi was at a loss.

    Because everything about Samsara Stage is fictitious, it just borrows from the fate of the world, so there is no memory at all.

    But there is also a little reminder.

    Song Zhiyi found that there was a prompt on the task panel in front of her, which may be the caring service of the manual customer service.

    Name: Song Zhiyi

    Identity: Beichen Ninth Prince

    Ninth Prince, the most beloved little prince of Emperor Beichen, but the emperor has no intention of making the Ninth Prince the prince

    Relationship: There are eight older brothers who are trying to win the throne, the mother and concubine have passed away, and the emperor will die soon

    The words of the artificial customer service: Dear, Kowloon seizes the throne, enjoy it. You should be one of the worst hosts I have ever heard of. The last worst host was the famous Shen Yanchu in the whole system.

    come on! ^_^

    The word “refueling” at the end made Song Zhiyi’s hair stand on end.

    What and what? He fell off the reincarnation platform and entered Xiao Bugui's reincarnation, how did he become the prince of a country?

    Could it be that Xiao Bugui's wish is to be emperor?

    Song Zhiyi couldn't imagine the direction of this reincarnation at all.

    "Your Highness, are you awake?" the eunuch on duty outside asked in a thin voice.

    Song Zhiyi got goose bumps all over his body, he rubbed his arms, and replied in a low voice, "I'm awake." At

    this moment, an old eunuch lifted the curtain, and a group of court ladies came slowly from outside to wash him up. Song Zhiyi had never been served like this before, she was washed and pushed out of the room with a frightened expression.

    "Your Highness, this servant has taught you many times, don't walk in such a hurry, you have to look like a prince!" The old eunuch walked behind Song Zhiyi, poking here and there.

    Song Zhiyi changed Shun Guai belatedly, he was really nervous.

    "What's going on tonight?" Song Zhiyi looked at the more gorgeous clothes on his body. The clothes were shiny and golden, and he always felt a bit rich.

    The main thing is not very comfortable.

    "Why did your Highness forget it again?" the old eunuch said bitterly, "Nanming's proton has arrived in the capital today, and His Majesty is going to host a banquet tonight. In front of Nanming's prince, we can't be ashamed. We can ruin His Majesty's face." He will be punished."