47

Chapter 47

    Phoenix? Whose Phoenix looks like this? Chu Xizhou felt that the little black bird in front of him seemed to be insulting his IQ.

    Probably Chu Xizhou's gaze was too obvious, and the angry little black bird jumped up and down. "I'm a yuè zhuó, do you know that? One of the five phoenixes! You haven't heard of it!"

    Chu Xizhou has never heard of such a phoenix.

    "A bird?" On the contrary, Gu Duan had some impressions, but even though he knew the origin of the little black bird, he still couldn't believe it.

    "Primary School Cyan Pearl" Volume 10, five phoenixes said: "The five colors are red phoenix, yellow is phoenix, green is phoenix, purple is swan, and white is swan.

    " , Other types of phoenixes are very rare, why did such a phoenix suddenly appear?

    However, it is true that most of the birds are purple or black. Looking at the feathers of the little blackbird, it is really a bit darker purple.

    The little black bird raised his head proudly, "You're more sensible."

    "So why did you follow?" Gu Duan wondered.

    "Because he took my fan, I naturally have to follow him all the time. My task is to protect this fan." The little black bird fluttered its wings and said, "I'm not yet an adult, so I can't go anywhere.

    " Is the black bird still just a juvenile body? Chu Xizhou's eyes widened, but the little black bird was so big in the cave!

    "Since you want to follow, come in. Changlanzong never rejects people with good intentions, but if you want to do something bad, even if you are a bird, I, Gu Duan, will not be afraid of you." Gu Duan said in a serious voice, He gave Chu Xizhou a look.

    So the two walked quickly into the gate of the Changlan Sect. The little black bird could only be as big as a small dumpling because it lost the power of its fan and could not support its huge size. No one was holding him, so he could only desperately follow with his short legs.

    Gu Duan directly brought Song Zhiyi and Chu Xizhou back to Qianchongxue.

    When he received the news from Chu Xizhou, Gu Duan had already had someone clean the room for Song Zhiyi, so that the room would not be covered in dust when he came back. According to what Chu Xizhou explained, he also prepared a suitable pill.

    With Gu Duan's authority, the elixir prepared was naturally the best. After Song Zhiyi took it with warm water, it was obvious that Song Zhiyi's expression improved a lot.

    "Let him take a good rest first, and wait for the elixir to take effect, and he should be able to wake up after a while." Gu Duan explained to Chu Xizhou after feeding the medicine, lest Chu Xizhou be worried. "But..."

    "But what?" Chu Xizhou asked hastily.

    "It's nothing, but I found that the spiritual power in Zhiyi's body seemed to be consumed twice suddenly, so there was not enough spiritual power in the meridians to heal the injury, so the recovery was a little slow." "Twice...?" Chu

    Xizhou Recalling carefully, he couldn't remember when the master consumed a lot of spiritual energy.

    Maybe it was something you did before going to the secret realm? Chu Xizhou couldn't figure it out.

    "By the way, uncle, where did you go?" Chu Xizhou suddenly remembered that he had never seen his junior brother. In his impression, the junior brother likes the master the most, so he naturally wants to come and see the master when he comes back.