16

Chapter 16 Security

    Song Zhiyi shuddered when he saw the suona.

    To be honest, suona is not bad. Suona has bright timbre, loud and high-pitched pronunciation, and can play a variety of music. A suona can be played from birth to death, adapting to various scenes.

    But Song Zhiyi really finds it hard to imagine the cold and paranoid villain in the original novel. He liked to play the suona when he was a child...

    Whenever he encountered an enemy, the others would take out their own musical instruments, and the villain would take out a suona... Isn’t the enemy being killed? Did you die laughing?

    Song Zhiyi's smile froze at the corner of his mouth.

    Gu Duan raised his eyebrows slightly, as if he couldn't get used to the fact that someone could choose Suona. How could he remember that there didn't seem to be such a thing in Tianyin Pavilion.

    "Hmm... Doesn't Gui like this?" Song Zhiyi asked hesitantly.

    "I like it!" Gui Zai nodded desperately, waving the suona to express his excitement.

    Song Zhiyi saw that Gui Zai really liked it, so he was ready to agree, but before he nodded, the suona vibrated violently up and down, broke free from Gui Zai's hand and flew out.

    This is the performance of musical instruments refusing to return to their cubs.

    Seeing Suona flying away, Gui Zai eagerly hopped his short legs to catch up, but failed to catch up, and instead threw himself on another platform.

    Song Zhiyi secretly thought something was wrong, and hurried over to help Gui Zai up. Gui Zai didn't cry this time, he just pouted and looked a little sad.

    "Doesn't it like not returning?" Gui Zai seemed to have been hit, and sat listlessly on the ground, looking up at Song Zhiyi.

    Song Zhiyi was stunned for a moment, and then said: "Why don't you like Bugui, it's just that he and Bugui are not suitable." He hugged and helped the aggrieved little dragon cub, looked at the knocked knee for him, and found that it was all right Just breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Go pick another one, and Master will find you a better suona when you get out, okay?" Song Zhiyi coaxed Xiao Bugui in a warm voice.

    "Okay." Gui Zai nodded lightly, and continued to look for an instrument that suits him.

    Song Zhiyi turned around and found that Gu Duan was looking at him not far away, his eyes were gentle and warm, like the spring breeze in April.

    "Huh?" Song Zhiyi didn't understand what Gu Duan meant.

    "Senior brother used to be cold and cold to everyone, especially children. Now that he can coax the little disciple so gently, it can be seen that the younger brother has been changing and getting better." Gu Duan smiled slightly, his eyes full of love. gratified.

    Song Zhiyi felt a little guilty after being praised suddenly, touched her hair, and smiled embarrassedly.

    In the end, all four children found an instrument they liked and were willing to leave with them.

    Qiao Ying chose the pipa, and Lin Hansu played the qin. Chu Xizhou chose the flute, Xiao Bugui chose the flute.

    In the end, Gui Zai chose Xiao, which really surprised Song Zhiyi, because the Xiao was quite long, and if Gui Zai was shorter, it might be as long as Gui Zai.