45

Chapter 45 Test

    "Then... let's go and have a look." Although Chu Xizhou spoke first, he didn't seem very happy, but hesitated.

    System notification: The protagonist Acidity 5

    Song Zhiyi quietly raised his head to glance at Chu Xizhou, and found that Chu Xizhou was looking at him.

    His gaze was so obvious just now that he was seen? Song Zhiyi was a little apprehensive, after all, this matter was really obvious. There is no lack of a folding fan as a weapon, and there is one here, which is really easy to associate.

    Seeing Chu Xizhou's appearance, Ji Yunqing frowned slightly, but without thinking too much, she led a group of people into the cave behind the altar.

    This cave should be the site of the Qingluan tribe, and there are many other treasures in it.

    But speaking of it, the secret realm is not the territory of an individual or a certain group. Anyone who is in the world of cultivating immortals can enter it, so it is really unwise to put things here.

    After walking along the road in the cave for a long time, the road gradually came to an end. At the end is a very open cave, as if the entire mountain has been hollowed out, forming a circular space.

    The entire circular space is like a lake, and there is a stone base in the middle of the lake, on which a folding fan is suspended. There are moonstones hanging around the cave, so it is not dark. The light of moonstone is very soft, just like the gentle moonlight.

    Song Zhiyi saw the folding fan at a glance.

    However, he didn't go directly to get it, because the lake water in front of him seemed to have another mystery.

    Entering the circular space will enter the lake, so a group of people can only observe the inside from the entrance of the cave.

    "Although this is the territory of the Qingluan Clan, I don't know what's going on inside. It's better to observe it outside first." Ji Yunqing said in a low voice.

    Song Zhiyi nodded, looking at the water in the lake with complicated eyes.

    "There seems to be something in this water." Instead, Ye Guimu spoke. His voice was clear and cold, sounding very comfortable.

    Hearing the sound, everyone looked at him, and he even blushed a little.

    "I... I'm born with good perception, so I feel like there's something." Ye Guimu quickly lowered his head, revealing a section of his fair neck.

    Chu Xizhou stared at the fair neck for a moment, frowning slightly, as if seeing something suspicious.

    Song Zhiyi walked forward for a short distance, looking at the lake tentatively.

    There seemed to be a bottomless abyss under the clear lake, and he couldn't see how deep the lake was. But the water in the lake is very clear, and the visibility should be high, but the bottom of the lake is still dark.

    However, when Song Zhiyi was about to go back, something happened in the lake!

    A huge black shadow suddenly swam up from the bottom of the lake!

    I don't know what that thing is, it's huge, and the entire bottom of the lake is almost covered by his shadow!

    "Master!" Chu Xizhou was the first to notice that something was wrong. Except for Song Zhiyi, he was already the highest among the people present, so he had the keenest perception of spiritual power.