5

Chapter 5

    The number -999 gave Song Zhiyi a great shock.

    He knew that the master in the original book was not good to the two cubs, but why can the villain cub be -999 and the data is too large to be displayed? Normally speaking like the protagonist Cub, isn't it almost the same?

    Thinking about the villain's obedient and cowardly behavior before, if he didn't have the ability to check the favorability, he would always think that the little thing liked him very much, and he didn't know how he died in the end!

    Song Zhiyi shuddered.

    Hey, he's just a humble villain, weak, pitiful and innocent... just a little edible.

    Song Zhiyi decided to check his points to ease his emotions.

    Total points: 0 Debt: 59981

    Novice task 3: Familiarize yourself with Changlanzong (3/3) Completed points +10

    , right? Compared to -59981, -999 seems to be acceptable... Acceptable.

    Song Zhiyi was so bitter in his heart that he couldn't even laugh.

    "What are you doing?" Song Zhiyi walked into the yard helplessly carrying a food box.

    When the protagonist Zai saw Song Zhiyi enter the door, his legs were already numb after squatting for a long time, and he was about to fall when he was frightened and his feet were unstable.

    Song Zhiyi saw that the protagonist Zai stepped on the side of the tree trunk, and his body fell freely. He subconsciously wanted to catch it.

    Probably because the original owner's body was more agile, Song Zhiyi really caught the protagonist's cub. But he was also startled into a cold sweat, and he was just a little bit short of not being able to catch it.

    Put the protagonist on the ground, and when he looked up again, he found that the villain was... so far away from him.

    The little thing was probably frightened by the protagonist, and because he was afraid of being picked up by Song Zhiyi, he tried his best to continue to escape. Because of being too scared and nervous, two white and tender little dragon horns popped out again.

    Even this time it wasn't just Xiaolongjiao, Song Zhiyi saw with his own eyes that the waistband of the villain's trousers was pushed open, revealing a small black tail. The little tail was also trembling, curled around his waist and refused to hang down.

    Song Zhiyi rubbed his nose subconsciously, and heaved a sigh of relief after confirming that he had not been bleeding.

    It's a bit embarrassing to be bleeding.

    "Don't move, wait until Master brings you down." Song Zhiyi looked up at the villain cub hanging on the tree.

    "No! No... Master!" The villain cub was hanging on the tree trembling, whispering coquettishly, trying harder to climb up, his two fat legs trembling, but the little meaty hands could no longer support it.

    Song Zhiyi raised his hands expressionlessly and carried the villain into his arms by the collar of his clothes.

    The peach tree is a relatively short tree species, even if it grows in such a place full of aura, it will not be particularly tall, not to mention that the villain cub doesn't climb very high at all.

    The hugged villain cub froze for a moment in Song Zhiyi's arms, and then began to struggle desperately to escape. But the cub is too young to break free, and it will inevitably bump into the young dragon's horns, and even crush little Yiba.