61

Chapter 61

    Song Zhiyi had a long, long dream. He dreamed that he was being chased by a big, big dragon. The big dragon kept chasing him with its long chirps exposed. He was so exhausted that he finally collapsed. on the ground.

    Just when the most terrifying scene of this dream was about to begin, Song Zhiyi woke up.

    The sunlight outside the window was in full bloom, coming in through the window, and it just fell on the bed. Song Zhiyi stretched out his hand and rubbed his eyes, and found that he could barely lift his arms.

    My whole body was so sore that I couldn't even move. My legs are sore, my waist is sore, my arms are shaking, and there is no good place.

    Song Zhiyi reluctantly sat up, and found that she was not covered under the quilt, and then remembered the madness of last night.

    Last night... What a mistake to drink!

    Song Zhiyi slapped his thigh violently, and as a result, a chain reaction started all over his body, and the soreness rushed straight to the top of his head.

    As long as I think of the little apprentice raised by myself doing such a thing, the feeling of strangeness in my heart grows like weeds. Everything he and Xiao Bugui had experienced before, those intimate daily life, were like a whip whipping him hard.

    But he actually got happiness in last night's sex, he actually... Chased happiness as if he had lost his memory, and did such a thing!

    Now Song Zhiyi has a severe headache and almost wants to give himself a spell to forget all of this, but the abnormality of his body makes him very clearly aware of what he has done.

    Song Zhiyi covered her face and lay down on the quilt angrily.

    Suddenly there was a knock on the door outside.

    Song Zhiyi was a little flustered, and subconsciously looked for the clothes, but couldn't find them. I had to pull the quilt to hide myself.

    "Young Master, are you awake?" It was the voice of the eunuch Xiao Bugui was accompanying, "I will let you know when I wake up, and I will bring you clothes for breakfast." Song Zhiyi didn't want to make a sound at first, but he felt that it would be too much for him not to wear clothes

    . It was uncomfortable, so he responded in a low voice: "Wake up."

    The big eunuch led several young eunuchs in, and each of them held a tray in their hands, with washing things in the front, clean clothes in the back, and breakfast covered in the end.

    The eunuch stood at the forefront and tied up the gauze curtains in the room himself. Then he walked in front of Song Zhiyi, took out a bottle of ointment from his arms, and said respectfully: "This is the ointment that His Majesty gave you. It's for treating...the place. Please take it, my lord."

    Who is the chief eunuch? It is natural that he can be the emperor's personal eunuch. No matter who is in front of him, he can see the same person at a glance. He could see that people like Song Zhiyi must not be humiliated. So he tried to be as tactful as possible.

    Sure enough, Song Zhiyi's face turned red and then pale after hearing this. Finally, with trembling fingers, he took the ointment and stuffed it under the pillow.

    Seeing that Song Zhiyi accepted it, the eunuch sent someone to wait for Song Zhiyi to wash and dress, and finally served breakfast. Breakfast is very light, only ordinary porridge side dishes and eggs.