91

Chapter 91 Night

    After the little doll came out, he picked up the eggshell on the bed and started to eat it. The hard eggshell was like candy in his mouth, and it was crunchy.

    Soon he finished eating the eggshells, lying on the bed with two little chirps exposed, rubbing his belly. Seeing that Song Zhiyi was in a daze and didn't respond, the little baby cried and said, "Hey, I want Daddy to rub my stomach."

    The baby is chubby, and even crying is very cute. It was only when the boy called that he realized what was going on.

    "...Dan'er?" Song Zhiyi probed softly.

    Dan'er pouted aggrievedly, "Dad, don't you want Dan'er?"

    Song Zhiyi was pleasantly surprised, and quickly rubbed his hands to help rub Dan'er's belly. The baby's belly is soft, and you can feel that you are full. Moaning, Dan'er rubbed against Song Zhiyi's arms, and lay on Song Zhiyi's lap with her butt pouted.

    Son... do you know that your posture is very indecent? Song Zhiyi roared like an old father in his heart, but on the surface he still had a gentle face.

    Xiao Bugui watched the beautiful milk doll's heart twitch slightly, and quickly sat over, poking the little dragon horn of the milk doll lightly. The small dragon horns are still very soft and tender when poked.

    Dan'er looked up and saw Xiao Bugui poking him, immediately wrinkled her small face into a small chrysanthemum, and immediately burst into tears. "I don't want my father! I don't want my father! I want Daddy to hug me!"

    Xiao Bugui froze immediately. He felt that he didn't offend his little ancestor, so why didn't Daner get close to him?

    "Okay, Daddy hug." Song Zhiyi hurriedly hugged Dan'er in his arms, and then casually pulled out a coat from the Qiankun bag to wrap Dan'er up.

    But adults' clothes are really too big for Dan'er, so big that it can completely bury Dan'er in it.

    Song Zhiyi: ...It seems that something is not quite right.

    Although Dan'er can run, jump and talk, his body is similar to that of a baby, and a coat can directly cover him completely. But it seems that Dan'er likes this feeling very much, with her little head protruding from the wide sleeves to greet Daddy.

    Immediately Song Zhiyi felt that he had been lovable by his son.

    "Let's go to the clothes shop outside and make a small set of clothes for Dan'er." Xiao Bugui reminded. As soon as he spoke, Dan'er seemed to be frightened, buried in his clothes and refused to come out.

    Xiao Bugui expressed a little depression.

    "Okay." Song Zhiyi carried Dan'er out of the pile of clothes. Danzai was pitifully small, and as soon as he came out, he crawled into the clothes on Song Zhiyi's chest, clinging tightly to his father.

    Song Zhiyi suddenly remembered that Xiao Bugui fell into the clothes on his chest when he transformed from a small dragon back into a human form. Sure enough, he is Xiao Bugui's son, and finding a place is a routine with his father.

    But that's all there is to it.

    "Did you... have you named Dan'er?" Song Zhiyi suddenly remembered this matter. He has been used to calling Dan'er before, and he never thought about what it is called. He thought that after all, it would take some time to break the shell, but he didn't expect it to break suddenly today.

    "Master, didn't you think about it?" Xiao Bugui sat opposite Song Zhiyi, his exquisite face was completely inherited to the little girl in his arms, Song Zhiyi looked down, and almost felt like he was a child in his arms.