38

Chapter 38

    What? Put him to sleep? Song Zhiyi was slightly taken aback, almost unable to react.

    He didn't do this when Xiao Bugui was a child, did he? How to coax this?

    Song Zhiyi felt troubled in his heart.

    After Xiao Bugui said this, he secretly looked at the master, seeing that the master's expression was cloudy and uncertain, and he didn't say anything for a long time, so he thought that the master was unwilling.

    "Master asked my brother to go to Xuankong Ancient Realm without saying a reason. He wanted to appease me but he was unwilling to do anything. Master is really biased." Xiao Bugui's eyes were heavy, and he was about to explode.

    Song Zhiyi suddenly had a bad feeling.

    So he quickly picked up the words, "Okay, okay, coax, coax you to sleep."

    Xiao Bugui showed a similar expression, but he was actually smiling, he took Song Zhiyi's hand and said: "Then Master, come with me."

    "Go...? Where?" Song Zhiyi was dragged away before he realized what Xiao Bugui was thinking.

    "If Master is coaxing me to sleep, he will naturally be on my bed." Xiao Bugui blinked, "Could it be that Master invited me to your bed?" Song Zhiyi was dumbfounded by the question and shook his head desperately

    .

    "In that case, master come with me." Xiao Bugui pulled Song Zhiyi and walked to his room.

    Song Zhiyi: Why does something seem wrong? But the logic seems to make sense.

    Since he couldn't figure it out, Song Zhiyi didn't think too much, and followed Xiao Bugui to the East Wing. Since the two cubs grew up, Song Zhiyi let them live separately. Xiao Bugui lived in the East Wing, and the layout was arranged by himself.

    As soon as you enter the door, there is a screen first, and after you enter, there is a bed on one side and a desk on the other. There are bookshelves and antique racks next to the book case, and some Xiao Bugui's own gadgets are placed on them.

    For example, "Shizun Shameless", Xiao Suona, and other messy things that are no longer suitable for his height.

    As soon as Xiao Bugui entered the room, he dragged Song Zhiyi to the side of the bed, and then closed the screen curtain.

    Finally, he stood straight in front of Song Zhiyi and opened his arms.

    "Huh? What's the matter?" Song Zhiyi didn't quite understand what Xiao Bugui meant.

    "Since Master wants to coax me to sleep, of course he has to do the whole thing." Xiao Bugui's refreshing youthful voice was right next to Song Zhiyi's ear, "Of course I even have to take off my clothes." Do you need someone to take care of you when you take off your clothes

    ? Song Zhiyi looked at Xiao Bugui with a look of "disgust", but he had no choice but to want his Qian Chongxue to be well, so he had no choice but to stretch out his hand to unbutton Xiao Bugui's clothes.

    The boy's body looks a little thin, but it is actually full of strength. Song Zhiyi unbuttoned his clothes one by one, but his mind was a little far away.

    He was just a little Douding back then, but now he has grown up.

    And it has been more than ten years since he left the real world. Thinking about it this way, it feels like a world away.