8

Chapter 8 Stepped on the Tail

    The next day Song Zhiyi woke up from sleep with two big dark circles under her eyes. Although a cultivator has more energy than ordinary people, the mental blow that Song Zhiyi suffered last night was very strong, causing the dark circles under his eyes to linger for a long time.

    He became familiar with the original owner's cultivation very quickly, which gave him the illusion that cultivation was quite easy. But when he was preparing lessons, he found that cultivation was really mysterious, which made him, a materialistic socialist successor, a little...

    difficult to understand.

    For example, feeling the aura between heaven and earth, how to explain such a mysterious thing? Even he himself didn't quite understand what was going on, but it might be because of the original owner's influence that he really felt the aura between heaven and earth!

    Song Zhiyi frightened himself because of this talent that all immortal cultivators envy.

    For example, seeing the inside of one's own body... is also a very mysterious thing.

    In short, under a series of shocks, Song Zhiyi didn't sleep for a while until the early morning. Now I have a headache on how to teach two cubs.

    However, the two cubs didn't know Song Zhiyi's current troubles. They were used to being left out in the past, and they were very independent. They could dress and wash by themselves.

    But whenever Song Zhiyi made a move, the two cubs obediently let their master play with them.

    Song Newbie to Raising Cubs Zhiyi still doesn't understand the minds of the two cubs.

    So Song Zhiyi heard the sound of two cubs knocking on the door cautiously, and a childish voice: "Master, Bugui and I are ready, I wonder if Master is up yet?" He could only bite the bullet and go

    . open the door. Outside the door, two well-dressed cubs stood in a row at the door, looking at Song Zhiyi with bright eyes.

    "Master is well." Zhou Zai's voice was loud, but it still smelled like milk.

    Gui Zai, who lowered his head, didn't speak. After being poked by Zhou Zai with his elbow, he said in a very small voice: "Master, well."

    "Come in." Song Zhiyi opened the door helplessly, and the two cubs walked in with their short legs holding the door, obediently following behind Song Zhiyi.

    A big mat was placed on the floor of the room, fearing that the two cubs would be caught, Song Zhiyi specially threw a layer of soft quilt, it would not be cold and soft to sit on.

    "Sit down." Song Zhiyi pointed to the cushion, then turned his back to the cub and pretended to look for books on the bookshelf, in fact to cheer himself up.

    You can't reveal your secrets, and you will be punished for revealing your secrets in the future!

    Cubs are informal and lively cubs. They take off their shoes and sit on the mat. Their little heads can't wait to scan the whole room with a 360° rotation.

    Gui Zai is different. He looks lazy, as if he is not awake. He slowly takes off his shoes and climbs up on the mat. As soon as he sits down, he starts to doze off with his head down, and then gets poked by Zhou Zai. Awake.

    After waking up, he rubbed his eyes in a daze, and the pink and tender little dragon horns like small bulges would come out to make trouble. Because Gui Zai was still too young, he often couldn't control himself, so he could only cover his corners with his hands to prevent others from seeing him.