90

Chapter 90 He Zhang

    Many people have died...the smell of gardenia is a bit inexplicable.

    The flowering period of gardenias is from March to July, and now it is September, so gardenias should not appear again. But the street is full of rich gardenia fragrance.

    Song Zhiyi couldn't help feeling a little worried.

    "Go and ask around first." Gu Duan couldn't figure out what was going on, "Collect information and meet here at night." Everyone nodded, and the soldiers divided into two groups to search around.

    Song Zhiyi and Xiao Bugui were in the same group, holding Dan'er by the way. Dan'er was bored all the way, and when Song Zhiyi asked him questions, he answered very slowly, but when asked, he still said that there was nothing wrong, but he just felt a little sleepy.

    They went to the south of the town. There was a small river at the southernmost part of the town, but the river was not very clear and had an unpleasant smell. They didn't know how the people in the town endured it.

    What's even more strange is that the people here seem to be very xenophobic. They have asked politely, but the people here still like to ignore them, and they don't know what to ask.

    After walking through dozens of houses, Song Zhiyi didn't ask any questions. Instead, he felt more and more that something was wrong in Wanming Town, and the people they met were also very wrong.

    No matter how you look at them, they are all living people, but there is always a sense of stiffness, which makes people feel very weird.

    After searching around for a long time, Song Zhiyi didn't gain anything, so he could only sit in a teahouse with Xiao Bugui and drink tea.

    "Did you find anything?" Song Zhiyi sipped his tea while observing his surroundings.

    Everything in the small town seems to be normal, but it feels weird everywhere, as if something is wrong, but I can't tell what is wrong.

    Xiao Bugui shook his head, but his expression was very delicate, "I didn't find anything, but I always feel that the town... is dead." "

    Landless?" Song Zhiyi frowned slightly, tapping his fingers on the table subconsciously. "It's really lifeless."

    The town is very lively, but it feels like there is no human breath, and there is very little spiritual power. This place is extremely lacking in spiritual energy. It stands to reason that if someone lives here, his body will definitely appear abnormal, with a haggard appearance and a lingering sickness.

    Not here.

    "Huh?" Song Zhiyi suddenly saw something.

    "Master, what's the matter?" Xiao Bugui followed Song Zhiyi's gaze.

    "Look at that young master in white." Song Zhiyi said softly.

    It's a bit far from the center of the town, and the house looks a bit dilapidated. The young man in white looked no different from ordinary people, but his appearance was very delicate, with a cool and elegant feeling.

    Xiao Bugui clenched his hands on the table suddenly.

    System notification: The villain's acidity value +5

    Song Zhiyi:? ? ? What's going on in this kid's mind?

    He raised his hand and patted Xiao Bugui on the head. "What are you thinking? Don't you see what's special about him?"