43

Chapter 43

    He is not in the Changlan Sect, so why does Xiao Bugui feel insecure?

    Could it be that he was not in the room?

    impossible! Song Zhiyi immediately denied this guess. If it was found that he was not in the room, with Xiao Bugui's personality, he would probably explode.

    Song Zhiyi thought for a long time but couldn't figure out what was going on.

    System notification:

    Why did the villain's sense of security -1 drop again? Song Zhiyi started to panic. You won't really notice that he's not there, it will start to fall down after a while.

    So very rare, Song Zhiyi sought help from the artificial customer service No. 23.

    "Long time no see." The voice of the artificial customer service was still so pleasant.

    "Can you help me find out what Xiao Bugui is doing now? Why is my sense of security reduced?" Song Zhiyi asked, leaning against the tree trunk and closing his eyes to rest.

    "Okay, let me see..." The artificial customer service should be fetching data, "He is resting in bed now, and then..." "

    Huh?" Song Zhiyi didn't understand why the artificial customer service stopped.

    "He's missing you." The artificial customer service staff laughed softly, "You apprentice is still very clingy to you, but I miss you after you've been away for a few days." Song Zhiyi felt a little hot and was speechless for a while

    .

    "Hmm...he also said that he wants to eat your cooking." The artificial customer service laughed again, "You guys are so interesting."

    Why would you miss him? You're obviously hungry! Song Zhiyi slandered.

    "Since there is nothing else, I will go offline first." The human customer service continued.

    Song Zhiyi nodded and said goodbye.

    The human customer service seems to be always busy. Song Zhiyi has been here for so long, and she is not very familiar with the human customer service.

    After such a long time, he didn't lose his sense of security anymore, Xiao Bugui probably fell asleep. Song Zhiyi paid attention to the situation in the cave for a while, then leaned against the big tree and fell asleep for a while.

    Early in the morning of the second day, the members of the Changlan Sect packed up their things and prepared to follow the members of the Qingluan Clan to the southeast to see what treasures there were.

    All the way to the southeast, the mountains and forests became denser and denser, even the trails disappeared, and they got closer and closer to the mountains, and some high-level monsters gradually increased.

    But probably because of the blood of the Qingluan clan, most of the monsters without intelligence dare not get close, and the monsters with a little intelligence know that they can't beat them, so the road is unimpeded.

    Finally, the group of Qingluan tribe stopped in front of a lake, and opposite the lake was a cave, connecting endless mountain peaks.

    The color of the lake here is very translucent, like a piece of crystal clear green emerald, the mountains in the distance are lush and green, and there is a faint mist.

    "There will be treasures here? It looks... quite ordinary." Lin Hansu hid behind the tree and said, "I didn't feel any fluctuations in spiritual power." "Then you don't think it's too peaceful