96

Chapter 96

    Song Zhiyi was also wondering what happened to Chu Xizhou or what happened to them, but he never thought that there would be such a big battle.

    This strong light is like a huge beam of light, illuminating the entire dark town as bright as day.

    At the same time, a pleasant system prompt sounded next to his ear.

    System notification: Congratulations to you traveler, you have completed all the tasks in this world, successfully helped the protagonist find all the cheats, and made the protagonist complete the plot of the original book, and you will be rewarded with 50,000 points.

    Due to the completion of the task, the system will leave this world within seven working days, and you will stay in this world to continue to survive. The point mall will not leave the traverser temporarily until the points are exhausted.

    In this mission, the traversers performed well and made great contributions to this world, thank you for your efforts.

    This is the last task notification of the system. Thank you for your years of hard work and dedication, and thank you for your full cooperation with the human customer service.

    goodbye!

    With the sound of the electronic sound "Di——", Song Zhiyi's system interface that existed for more than ten years disappeared, leaving only a points mall, a manual customer service, and a system.

    Song Zhiyi found that he really could barely feel the existence of the system.

    After working so hard for so long to finally complete the task, Song Zhiyi felt almost unbelievable. He was stunned for a while, and found that the beam of light in the distance was gradually shrinking, and a powerful aura was rising steadily.

    It may be that Chu Xizhou got some kind of adventure.

    At the same time as the strong light burst, the black cat spit out a big mouthful of blood in He Zhang's arms. At this time, He Zhang's white clothes were covered with blood clots of various sizes, carrying a strong smell of blood.

    "Ajin... How are you, Ajin?" He Zhang couldn't see what was going on with the black cat. He stretched out his long, white fingers, but retracted before touching the black cat.

    "Ahem... Brother should be very happy... Cough... Yes. I can't trap you anymore..." The black cat spat out another mouthful of blood, "I don't know what that person can do... He can absorb resentment , all the grievances in the town were absorbed by him, and without the grievances, I’m just a kitten who hasn’t been practicing for long.” “It’s just that I’m

    not reconciled... I got my brother, but I want to let go...”

    “You... nonsense! "He Zhang hugged the black cat boy in his arms.

    For a while, Song Zhiyi didn't know what He Zhang's emotions were towards the black cat boy.

    "You won, you can do whatever you want with it." The black cat boy slowly raised his head to look at Song Zhiyi, his eyes were deep and determined, and he was almost determined to die.

    Most of the spells that modify memory will damage the person being cast, so even if the black cat can escape today, it will be difficult to modify memory for He Zhang again.

    He once forced He Zhang to have sex with him, and confused He Zhang, making He Zhang think that he was Qiao Ying in He Zhang's memory. It stands to reason that He Zhang would never forgive him.