33

Chapter 34 Jiang Ruoyao

    When Song Zhiyi woke up the next day, he felt his whole body was very heavy, as if he was bound by something.

    As soon as he opened his eyes, he found a little dragon's head was pressing on his chest, the little dragon was wrapped around his body, and the little dragon's horn was right in front of his eyes.

    No wonder, Song Zhiyi thought, he was going to be crushed to death.

    Fortunately, his two arms are still outside and can move freely. He pushed Xiaolong's head, and Xiao Bugui woke up in a daze.

    "Hurry up and let me go!" Song Zhiyi poked Xiaolong's horn with his finger.

    Considering Xiao Bugui's age, the dragon's body is still underage, and the dragon's horn is still a small one, which feels wonderful to the touch. Song Zhiyi poked it, it felt good, and touched Xiaolong's corner again.

    Now Xiao Bugui lay down on Song Zhiyi's body even more boldly, enjoying the corner rubbing service of Master.

    The dragon's horns in the growth stage are always swollen and uncomfortable. When Song Zhiyi touches it, Xiao Bugui feels his whole body feel comfortable, squinting his eyes on the master's body.

    Then he was slapped by Master.

    "Why don't you get up quickly, you are so grown up and sneaked onto Master's bed!" Song Zhiyi pretended to be a little angry. His whole body was sore from the pressure of no return, but the culprit turned out to be enjoying himself on his body.

    Xiaolong glanced aggrievedly at the master in front of him with his big eyes, then turned into a human form and stood beside the bed.

    "A few days ago, I went down the mountain with my brother to do a mission, and I kept practicing yesterday, and I haven't spent time with my master for several days." Xiao Bugui's voice was a little aggrieved, but his eyes kept staring at the person in front of him.

    Song Zhiyi didn't know how to answer these words. Perhaps because his father was not around since he was a child, and his mother passed away, Xiao Bugui seemed more fragile and sensitive than Xizhou, and would often turn to him for comfort or to act like a baby.

    Such Xiao Bugui always made him wonder how to refuse.

    Song Zhiyi lowered his head and thought about it, and put on his outer shirt smoothly. Unexpectedly, as soon as he was dressed, Xiao Bugui rushed up and hugged his waist without letting go.

    "Master doesn't like me anymore. I didn't return to sleep with Master before, and Master never got angry." Xiao Bugui put his chin on Song Zhiyi's shoulder, his voice was small and trembling, It was as if he was forcibly enduring something.

    Song Zhiyi: ... But how old were you back then, how old are you now, you are taller than me and still lie in my arms?

    However, every time Xiao Bugui showed weakness, Song Zhiyi would soften his heart.

    "Master, why doesn't he like you?" Song Zhiyi took a deep breath, who asked him to raise a cute cub? It's so big that it's too late to throw it away, what else can I do.

    He patted Xiao Bugui on the back, "Master likes Bugui the most, go wash up quickly, and go to the Xianmen Conference in a while, if you don't get in the top ten today, you will be fined to practice for an extra hour every day!"

    Xiao Bugui pressed on Master's shoulder, showing a triumphant smile.

    However, when he got up, his eyes and expression became innocent and harmless again. "If you don't return, you will definitely not disappoint Master!"

The System Forced Me To Raise The Hero And Villain जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें