19

Chapter 19

    It was a wonderful feeling, the soft dragon scales slid across the skin, icy cold.

    Song Zhiyi subconsciously hugged Xiaolong from outside his clothes, but suddenly his hands sank, and the contents in his arms swelled up suddenly, so frightened that he almost threw it out.

    He lowered his head, Gui Zai's round chubby face was on his neckline, looking at him innocently.

    Gui Zai is back!

    It's just... transformed back in his clothes.

    The child's little butt was attacking him, and he still had to support Gui Zai so that he would not fall off.

    Zhou Zai and his seniors and juniors were all dumbfounded.

    "I'll go take Bugui and change clothes first, and you continue to eat." Song Zhiyi tried hard not to laugh, otherwise Gui Zai's favorability would drop by a dozen or twenty if he laughed on this occasion.

    However, Gui Zai was not hesitant, and tried hard to climb out, stretching out his hand towards the table.

    "Ice! Ice!" Gui Zai was so anxious that he was about to cry, he finally turned back, why is he getting farther and farther away from the smoothie?

    But Song Zhiyi would never let Gui Zai run out to eat smoothies with his bare butt, so he covered Gui Zai's eyes and ran all the way back to the West Wing with Gui Zai.

    Gui Zai looked at the ice sand that was getting further and further away and shed tears of sadness.

    As soon as he entered the inner room of the west wing, Song Zhiyi hurriedly took Gui Zai out of his arms and put him on the bed.

    After juvenile dragons can turn scales into clothes, but juveniles can't. So Gui Zai didn't wear any clothes at this time, and sat on the bed naked... sulking.

    Because she was fed so well by Song Zhiyi recently, she has a circle of flesh on her body, sitting chubby on the bed, like a baby version of Maitreya Buddha.

    Song Zhiyi took out a new set of clothes from the closet and put them on the bed, "I'm not coming back, put on your clothes quickly."

    "If you don't return, don't wear it!" Gui Zai was in a bad mood without eating smoothies! He turned his head away from looking at Master, today he must let Master know that he is in a bad mood not to return!

    Little did he know that in Song Zhiyi's eyes, this scene was like a piggy on the ground.

    He sat on the bed, pulled Gui's cub back, and tried not to smile and said, "When Bugui gets dressed, Master will give Bugui a smoothie, okay?" Song Zhiyi activated his skill: food temptation

    .

    Gui Zai's small ears popped out, and he listened carefully. Then I heard that I was only asked to eat smoothies, and I started to be unhappy again. He stood up abruptly, put his hands on his hips, and said to Song Zhiyi: "Brother, let them eat even if they don't wear any more clothes! If you don't return, you have to wear more clothes to eat! It's not fair!" What kind of logic is this

    ? Song Zhiyi held back his laughter until his face became stiff. Let the cubs eat it directly because they already have clothes on them, but you don't have clothes on.

    But when Song Zhiyi's eyes fell on Gui Zai, the expression on his face froze instantly.

    Cultivation can eliminate impurities in the body, so people who cultivate immortals generally don't need to take a bath, just take a simple bath. Song Zhiyi never went to bathe the two cubs, this kind of thing is really more private.