81

Chapter 81 Returning to Changlan Sect

    "What kind of joke is Master talking about?" Xiao Bugui was stunned for a moment, and then his face turned pale suddenly. "I hijacked you to Yancang Mountain just to keep you as my own, how could I let you go."

    He snorted coldly and stretched out his hand to force Song Zhiyi to look up. "Did I treat you too well and make you forget your lesson?"

    Xiao Bugui's fingers were icy cold, with a little wet feeling, which should be the cold sweat from fear before.

    Song Zhiyi knew Xiao Bugui best, he knew Xiao Bugui was bluffing. Xiao Bugui was obviously very nervous, but he pretended that he had no scruples.

    The candles in the room flickered, making Song Zhiyi look a bit gloomy.

    "I originally wanted to change you slowly, and you will understand one day." Song Zhiyi looked at the patterns on the quilt and said softly, "But I found out that it might not work." Xiao Bugui was a

    child Without a mother, his father is almost the same as no one, and with a senior brother arguing with him, Song Zhiyi understands that he has no sense of security.

    When it comes to liking, although he is slow, it's not that he doesn't understand at all, it's just that he can't accept it. If he really can't accept Xiao Bugui at all, even if he dies, he won't let Xiao Bugui get close to him.

    But from Samsara Terrace to Yancang Mountain, it was already twice. Both times, Xiao Bugui chose to imprison him, lock him up, and prevent others from approaching. Locking him up like a little pet is really hard for him.

    He thought before that it would get better if he took his time, but he didn't expect Xiao Bugui to fight Gu Duan today.

    In this world, the closest people in his heart are Gu Duan, Xiao Bugui and Chu Xizhou. If they caused a dispute because of him, it would be cutting his heart with a knife.

    "Why can't it work?! You haven't told me why you can't understand anything!" Xiao Bugui gradually felt a horrible feeling in his heart, like walking on a thin layer of ice in winter. Under the ice, I can no longer get up. "Master...you..."

    Song Zhiyi raised his head and looked at Xiao Bugui quietly, his eyes were full of disappointment.

    If Xiao Bugui had changed his method, maybe he would accept Xiao Bugui now.

    But it's only possible, after all, he really didn't like men at the beginning, for Xiao Bugui, he still had more family affection than other feelings in his heart.

    "You still don't understand." Song Zhiyi coughed lightly twice, "I want to go back to Changlan Zong to be quiet, so you can take me back." "What if I say no?" Xiao Bugui's eyes were bloodshot, his

    gaze He felt a vicious feeling, as if he wanted to eat the person in front of him, and wanted to hide the person in front of him, so that no one could find it, and it would always belong to him alone, and no one could share it with him.

    "Although I was injured, it's not impossible to escape at all." Song Zhiyi coughed violently after hearing this, red blood continuously flowed from his mouth and dripped onto the quilt. He subconsciously covered his mouth, and when he opened his hand, it was covered with bright red blood.

    Seeing such blood made Xiao Bugui's hands feel cold.

    When he was besieged by Xiao Han, he saw a lot of blood. During his revenge, he also saw a lot of blood. Such bright red once covered the entire Yancang Lake, and he could not change his face at that time.