57

Chapter 57

    Song Zhiyi turned around and was embarrassed to see Xiao Bugui, but who knew that Xiao Bugui went so far as to post it.

    "Why did Zhiyi run away?" Xiao Bugui whispered next to Song Zhiyi's ear, "Let's just have a quilt. If Zhiyi runs away, the quilt will be so cold.

    " Xiao Bugui is exactly the same. In a trance, Song Zhiyi felt that he already had external memories.

    It's cold under the quilt! It's better to be cold in the quilt than to sleep next to each other! Song Zhiyi couldn't help roaring in his heart.

    In this way, Song Zhiyi became more awake. He lifted the quilt and said expressionlessly, "I'm getting ready to get up."

    Xiao Bugui lay on the back, his eyes a little lost. He sat up, with a little laziness in his brows and eyes. "Okay, now that I'm conscious, I can't hold back any longer." Does

    this mean that it's all because of him? Song Zhiyi vomited blood angrily.

    The sun was already high, and the sunlight coming in from the window was very good, making it very warm and comfortable.

    After getting up, the servants outside hurried in to take care of the wash.

    When serving, Song Zhiyi clearly felt that the leader was an eunuch, and he should be a high-ranking eunuch in the palace. Although the leader was wearing casual clothes, his demeanor was completely different from that of ordinary people.

    He felt a little strange in his heart, but he didn't say much. Perhaps in the Nanming prince's private residence, the eunuchs in the palace would indeed be in charge, but he still preferred that Xiao Bugui would not lie to him.

    After washing up, I started to have breakfast. The breakfast looked very rich. They were all famous early snacks in Nanming. There were more than a dozen kinds of them, which made people dazzled.

    "Actually, there is no need to be so extravagant. You are also very difficult in Nanming now. It is the right thing to save more money to pave the way." Song Zhiyi always felt a little extravagant looking at the luxurious breakfast.

    He used to not be particularly extravagant and wasteful even in the Beichen Palace, but later he became a prisoner as long as he could have a stutter, and it would be nice to give him something to eat. No matter how luxurious it is now, I suddenly feel a little unaccustomed to it.

    Xiao Bugui slightly paused the hand holding the chopsticks, he almost didn't know what to say. But his face didn't show it. He stared at Song Zhiyi, and after a while he said in a deep voice: "Although I am in a bad situation now, I must not wrong you. You don't have to worry about me. After all, I am also a prince, even if I have no right Being powerless can also feed you and clothe you warmly."

    His voice was aggrieved yet firm, and matched with his expression, Song Zhiyi almost burst into tears.

    Back then Xiao Bugui was bullied everywhere, and now he will be bullied by his brother when he comes back. Even so, he still thinks of him everywhere, Song Zhiyi feels his eyes moist.

    Xiao Bugui quickly turned over this topic to talk about something else.

    "Your Highness, you should go." The plainclothes eunuch who was waiting on the side reminded in a low voice.

    Xiao Bugui raised his head and glanced at the plainclothes eunuch, there seemed to be a kind of reluctance in his eyes, but this emotion was only fleeting.