12

Chapter 12 Official Acceptance

    Responding so fast? He obviously couldn't hold back his laughter just in time!

    Song Zhiyi felt tears in his heart, increasing the favorability point will always increase by 1.5 points, and it will lose ten points if he smiles.

    Song Zhiyi decided to laugh less in the future.

    "Master... don't laugh!" Gui Zai held his chin, turned around to "threat" Song Zhiyi with red eyes. His voice was childish, as if he was acting like a baby.

    Who is not a face-saving cub? Song Zhiyi sighed, being conquered by Gui Zai's big watery eyes.

    "Sit down!" Song Zhiyi dragged the two cubs back to their seats.

    Seeing that Master's tone was a little more serious, the two cubs looked at each other, and reluctantly sat down on their seats.

    After resting for a while, the second test began.

    The second level is relatively simple, you only need to line up and take the test in order, and the spirit stone in the spiritual power tester will automatically detect the result when it feels the spiritual power.

    There are a total of ten spiritual power testing instruments on the training ground, and there are not many young disciples left, only about fifty, and the test will be completed soon. Because the spiritual roots could be tested and displayed in different colors, colorful bands of light suddenly floated on the training ground.

    The purer the spiritual power, the more radiant the light, which also indicates the better the cultivation talent.

    But this time the brightest and purest one was actually Qiao Ying who had just been overtaken by Lin Hansu. The tester in front of Qiao Ying emitted a blue light band the moment she put her hand on it.

    Immediately, the voice of whispering around came out.

    With such a pure water spirit root, only Song Zhiyi from back then was better.

    Song Zhiyi himself didn't realize it at first, but he didn't realize it until Gu Duan also looked at him casually.

    Song Zhiyi in the original book is the root of water, and with some variations, it is the root of ice that grows in water. Therefore, it is also very easy to master and use the cheats of the ice system.

    Seeing Gu Duan looking at Song Zhiyi, although he didn't know why, the two cubs also raised their heads to look at the master.

    "Watch carefully!" Song Zhiyi said seriously.

    But in fact, he couldn't hold back a little, because the two pairs of pure big eyes looked at him ignorantly, which was a blow to him.

    It's just... so cute.

    Song Zhiyi gathered her thoughts and continued to watch, only to find that Lin Hansu had also started the test. Lin Hansu is Leilingen, lightning flashes and thunders on his tester, it's quite interesting to watch.

    On the surface, Lin Hansu and Qiao Ying are indistinguishable, but after careful observation, Qiao Ying is slightly better.

    After the test, the grades of the young disciples were distributed to those who wanted to accept disciples on the main peak. Among them, the results of the top few were sent to the viewing platform, and the core figures of the Changlan sect discussed with the top few, and accepted disciples according to the wishes of both parties.

    Then the first few young disciples were called to the viewing platform. The first one was Lin Hansu, and the second one was Qiao Ying.

    Song Zhiyi sat on the seat without moving. He saw the two cubs sitting on the chairs, but their backs were tense, as if they would jump up if touched.