65

Chapter 65 Leave

    Song Zhiyi was ill, and this time the illness was severe, but he lay in bed for two or three days to recuperate.

    The imperial physicians came over again and again to take the pulse, but no one could diagnose and treat Song Zhiyi's illness. Frequent fever, cough, headache, weakness and weakness of limbs. It looked like a symptom of a cold, but many rare herbs were poured into Song Zhiyi's mouth, but it had no effect at all.

    Xiao Bugui was so anxious that he stayed by Song Zhiyi's side all night, but he was still helpless.

    Song Zhiyi was lying on the bed covered with a quilt, her face was pale and dull, and she was so weak that she could be blown away by a gust of wind.

    In fact, Song Zhiyi was not sick, but he had to be sick.

    This world is controlled by Xiao Bugui's subconscious mind, he can be captured by Xiao Bugui no matter what, only the kind of problem that he has himself, and the kind of problem that Xiao Bugui can't save can change the current state.

    So Song Zhiyi had no choice but to make a bad move and let the artificial customer service make him sick. Then after he becomes seriously ill, he can leave the reincarnation platform if he finds a suitable time to die.

    The process was also very tortuous, Song Zhiyi was thinking about life in bed.

    In the past few days, he drank countless decoctions in order to pretend to be sick. Song Zhiyi suspected that he drank some of the most bitter medicines in the world. It was so bitter that he almost jumped up and said that he was not sick, but finally held back as a last resort.

    In order not to repeat the past few days of taking medicine, he is determined to succeed once!

    But...he also felt reluctant.

    Xiao Yun is only a little over a year old now, and he is not yet sensible, but he always makes a fuss over to see him every day. As soon as the child entered the room, he cried and cried, and buried his bedside with big teardrops.

    The child is so old, Song Zhiyi always thought that he didn't understand anything, but unexpectedly he also knew that he couldn't bear it.

    Song Zhiyi almost softened his heart, but it was the warning from the human customer service that made him calm down.

    Gradually, the sequelae of pretending to be sick also appeared.

    Even if you pretend to be sick, it is impossible to have no pain at all. Song Zhiyi felt as if he was really sick. Gradually, his body became weak, nauseated and painful. He could feel the loss of his life.

    Later, Xiao Bugui simply didn't go to the morning court, and concentrated on staying with him in the room, sending all the papers to his room for review.

    Even if Song Zhiyi was unconscious most of the time, she was awake only a small part of the time.

    "Zhiyi, it's time to take medicine." Xiao Bugui turned pale, and gently pushed Song Zhiyi with his left hand.

    Song Zhiyi fell into a drowsy sleep, opened his eyes and was dizzy, and it took him a while to react, and said, "Don't take the medicine, it's useless.

    " ...Maybe it will be useful?" Xiao Bugui's voice was very steady, but when he listened carefully, he could feel a trace of undetectable sadness.

    Song Zhiyi had nothing to do with Xiao Bugui like this, and let Xiao Bugui help him drink the medicine. He is weak and can only be fed spoon by spoon by Xiao Bugui.