41

Chapter 41 Departure

    Finally, Chu Xizhou stumblingly brought the people of Changlan Sect down the mountain, and started to Xuankong Ancient Realm according to the map's instructions.

    According to the agreement, other people cannot go. So the rest of the people went back to their respective homes. Song Zhiyi also brought Xiao Bugui back to Qianchongxue.

    But Song Zhiyi had to go to the Xuankong Ancient Realm to complete the task. Fortunately, he had already made a simple plan.

    First of all, Song Zhiyi made a long schedule, which is Xiao Bugui's training plan. Only by stuffing it full of plans can the jealous and jealous cub be calmed down.

    After making the plan, Song Zhiyi checked that it was correct, and then sent it to the East Wing for Xiao Bugui to strictly implement.

    "Why did Master suddenly make a schedule for me?" Xiao Bugui looked at the full schedule with some doubts. After all, Song Zhiyi had never listed such things for them before.

    "Now that Zhou'er has gone to Xuankong Ancient Realm to practice, with his talent, his strength will definitely increase greatly when he comes back. If you don't practice hard, you will definitely be surpassed by Zhou'er." Song Zhiyi knew that this time Chu Xizhou must have an adventure. It should raise the realm.

    Although he didn't mean to compare the two, but in order to achieve the purpose, it would be good to stimulate Xiao Bugui a little bit.

    "Master said so!" Sure enough, after saying these words, the suspicion in Xiao Bugui's eyes dissipated, and he looked at the schedule firmly.

    "Besides, this schedule is specially made for you by the teacher, and your senior brother doesn't have one. You must follow it carefully." Song Zhiyi temporarily used the experience he had summed up before.

    "Yes! Master! Bugui will definitely live up to Master's expectations!" Xiao Bugui replied energetically.

    System notification: The villain's favorability score is 5, acidity -5 sense of security, and

    Song Zhiyi makes a comparison in his heart.

    "As a teacher, I have to retreat for a period of time. During the retreat, no one should come and disturb you." Song Zhiyi cleared his throat and lied a little guilty. "You don't need to bring food here, if someone is looking for me, I won't see you."

    "Don't you see or return?" Xiao Bugui showed a pitiful look.

    If it was normal, Song Zhiyi's heart would have softened long ago. But his going to Xuankong Ancient Realm cannot be known by others, so he shook his head firmly.

    Xiao Bugui was a little wilted, but he still agreed.

    Song Zhiyi hurriedly left, fearing that Xiao Bugui would regret it.

    After leaving the east wing, Song Zhiyi returned to her room and began to pack her luggage. Since Chu Xizhou was said to be in danger in the secret realm, Song Zhiyi prepared some more healing medicine, food and water. Anyway, he has a lot of space bags, and he is not afraid to pack such things.

    Then I checked the points mall and points, so that I can exchange items at any time.

    Then I sent a message to Gu Duan, telling him that he was going to retreat, he would not see anyone, and if he had something to discuss with Xiao Bugui.

    In the end, he set up a barrier in his room, pretending that he was always there.

    After packing up everything, it was already evening, and taking advantage of the darkness, Song Zhiyi secretly left Changlanzong with Yujian.