51

Chapter 51 Apathy

    Song Zhiyi temporarily monitored Xiao Bugui for a few days. But during the few days of surveillance, Xiao Bugui never went out of the house, and he never went out even once compared to the big girl Huang Hua who was raised in the deep boudoir.

    And I didn't see him complaining about the bad things delivered by the Imperial Dining Room. After all, he is the Fifth Highness of the royal family, supported by golden branches and jade leaves, so he should react a little bit when the situation suddenly becomes so bad.

    But Xiao Bugui didn't.

    Even the old eunuch didn't know how to slander him.

    Speaking of this, Song Zhiyi felt very puzzled, the old eunuch had never seen Xiao Bugui, so he had to smear everywhere.

    When Xiao Bugui didn't go out, the old eunuch said that Xiao Bugui had done no good in hiding in Wuyuan and harbored evil intentions.

    Xiao Bugui ate well, but the old eunuch said that Xiao Bugui looked ugly when he ate voraciously.

    Xiao Bugui went to bed on time, but the old eunuch actually said that Xiao Bugui was lazy and greedy, and that he had a good-looking skin, but in fact it was nothing but appearance.

    Song Zhiyi felt something was wrong, if he didn't know Xiao Bugui well, he would definitely think Xiao Bugui was a particularly sloppy and scary person.

    But why the old eunuch said that, he couldn't figure it out, so he couldn't think that he had taken a fancy to Xiao Bugui. At this time, Xiao Bugui was only thirteen or fourteen years old, and he was not a ****.

    So this question remains unresolved.

    In the end, the human customer service reminded him and asked him to input Xiao Bugui's recent actions and behaviors into the system so that the system can make a judgment.

    However, the result was completely unexpected by Song Zhiyi. According to systematic analysis, Xiao Bugui in Samsara Terrace may suffer from... Affective Deficiency Disorder, also known as Emotional Indifference Disorder.

    This disease is mainly manifested as a lack of corresponding emotional response to external stimuli, being very indifferent to friends and family members, not interested in things around, and not caring about other people.

    Song Zhiyi was even more puzzled, what was Xiao Bugui thinking in his heart? It's okay to be a poor proton, but also emotional apathy. Life is too happy Do you want to try a tortuous life?

    But after thinking about it for a while, he felt a little distressed. He didn't know what script Xiao Bugui arranged for him, but he suffered from emotional apathy, so he must have suffered a lot before.

    But even so, Song Zhiyi decided to train Xiao Bugui in the Samsara Stage well, after all, they still have to return to the real world. So he made several plans for this emotional apathy.

    First of all, people with apathy disorder have no interest in people or things around them. According to Song Zhiyi's own understanding and the "Encyclopedia of Cheats on Emotional Problems" provided by the artificial customer service, he decided to use the trick of playing hard to get.

    Song Zhiyi decided to go to Wuyuan every day to deliver Xiao Bugui's favorite sugar water. He made the syrup himself, and there were big pearl taro balls and fruits in it, which were placed in a snack box and delivered by himself every evening.

    "Your Highness, he is just Nanming's proton. You come here every day to make sugar water yourself. This is really killing the servant!" When Song Zhiyi brought sugar water over for the seventh time and still did not see Xiao Bugui, the old eunuch finally Can't help but make a fuss.