56

Chapter 56 Embarrassment

    "What... what are you doing?" Song Zhiyi's whole body was stiff.

    In fact, this kiss didn't have any ambiguous feeling in Song Zhiyi's eyes, he just felt that his whole body was numb and uncomfortable at that moment.

    He also asked this sentence subconsciously, and had no other meaning. But as soon as the words came out, it seemed to change the taste.

    "What's wrong?" Xiao Bugui asked softly, as if he hadn't done anything out of line.

    Xiao Bugui's reaction was too flat, making Song Zhiyi wonder if he was too sensitive. He shook his head, and pushed Xiao Bugui lightly, "No, it's nothing."

    "Okay." Xiao Bugui stood up and shook off the dust on his body, "Although we meet old friends, we can't talk too much. I'll save you and let's talk again."

    Song Zhiyi nodded, watching Xiao Bugui go back three times at a step, with some reluctance in his eyes.

    But Xiao Bugui left anyway.

    But this can be regarded as a hope, if we can meet Xiao Bugui again, we should be able to solve the problem of inner demons.

    Song Zhiyi stayed in the prison for three days, Xiao Bugui did not come back during these three days, but he was not restricted by food and clothing, which was similar to when he was the prince.

    On the third day, someone came to pick him up, changed him into clean clothes, and took him into a delicate pony carriage after taking a bath.

    He opened the door curtain and went in, Xiao Bugui was sitting in the middle, with a slight smile on his brows and gentle eyes.

    Xiao Bugui like this is completely different from the person in Song Zhiyi's memory. Whether it was Gui Zai when he was a child or Xiao Bugui, the proton of Nanming, they were different from the people now.

    "Zhiyi, sit down quickly." Xiao Bugui patted the seat beside him, took Song Zhiyi's hand to let him sit down.

    Song Zhiyi just sat down and left the carriage before he sat down firmly. He staggered and fell into Xiao Bugui's arms, almost unable to get up from the fall.

    "Why are you in such a hurry?" Song Zhiyi fell dizzy.

    "It's still in Dongli territory, so I have to be careful, and leave quickly to be safe." Xiao Bugui put his arms around Song Zhiyi's waist to keep him from moving. "When you arrive in Nanming, don't stay too far away from me. Nanming is now fighting for the heir apparent, even I may not be able to protect you well." Speaking of which, when Song Zhiyi went to see Xiao Bugui a few years ago, he did see

    Xiao Bugui. Gui is helpless and has no power at all, so it's hard for him.

    "Okay, I understand." Song Zhiyi nodded, and decided in his heart to follow Xiao Bugui, anyway, he came to do the task.

    The carriage sped all the way, and soon left the capital of Dongli. After leaving the city, the road was very bumpy, Song Zhiyi couldn't bear it, and spent most of the time resting on Xiao Bugui's lap. Only when I eat will I take a short break, and at this time I can barely eat a mouthful of hot rice.

    After driving for seven days in a row, they finally stepped into Nanming's range. Nanming is to the south, but the capital is in the north of Nanming. Once you enter Nanming, you will be very close to the capital.

    After arriving in Nanming, Song Zhiyi obviously felt that Xiao Bugui breathed a sigh of relief, and stopped traveling at night, and would rest in the inn.