89

Chapter 89 Gardenia

    "Daddy, what are you talking about?" Dan'er didn't know what the two adults were talking about, why did Daddy suddenly blush, and he twisted his little body. "Daddy, you made a mistake, Dan'er has no ears now!"

    Song Zhiyi: ...it seems to be the same. So he moved his hands away and took the egg aside.

    "Master, if you don't speak...that means you agree?" Xiao Bugui blinked, quickly squeezed in and pulled Song Zhiyi to lie down.

    There is not enough space on the spirit boat, so the bed is naturally smaller, just an ordinary single bed. It's really not enough for two people to squeeze together, not to mention there is an egg.

    Although he already knew that Dan'er's eggs are very strong, Song Zhiyi was still afraid of crushing the egg shell, so he could only keep as far away from the egg as possible. This side is far away from Dan'er, but the back side is closer to Xiao Bugui.

    Coupled with Xiao Bugui's relentless pursuit, the two are almost stuck together.

    "If you stay, then stay, be more honest." Song Zhiyi warned Xiao Bugui in a low voice, grabbed his hand that wanted to make trouble and went back to Xiao Bugui.

    "How can you be honest?" Xiao Bugui asked softly in Song Zhiyi's ear.

    The two of them were so close together that Song Zhiyi felt nervous for no reason. He turned to face Xiao Bugui, but his hands were behind his back to protect the egg. "Don't make trouble! Dan'er is here."

    Xiao Bugui raised his eyebrows slightly and snapped his fingers. "I won't hear it now."

    He actually set up a silence barrier for Dan'er alone!

    "You!" Song Zhiyi felt that Xiao Bugui was going too far, but the person in front of him directly grabbed his wrist.

    "The child is old, so he should sleep in a separate room with the adults." Xiao Bugui smiled softly, and kissed Song Zhiyi on the lips when he was not paying attention.

    Song Zhiyi wanted to struggle at first, but when he met Xiao Bugui, he felt inseparable. That's all... just treat it as a reward for not compromising this time. He also didn't want to really wrong Xiao Bugui.

    Speaking of which, because Song Zhiyi was pregnant, the two of them hadn't made out for a long time. Even Song Zhiyi felt a little...missing Xiao Bugui, the ecstasy of their kiss, coupled with the effect of dragon saliva, the two of them couldn't extricate themselves.

    The spirit boat was quiet, only the creaking sound of Song Zhiyi's bed. If it wasn't for Xiao Bugui's silent enchantment, everyone would probably know what happened on the bed.

    In the end, they still haven't completed all the steps. After all, they have been on their way, and there may be accidents tomorrow. At this time, they still need to be more vigilant.

    Even if he didn't eat the master, Xiao Bugui felt satisfied because of the rare obedience and initiative of the master, so he didn't make a fuss.

    After tossing and tossing for a long time, Song Zhiyi also felt tired, so he untied Dan'er's silence barrier and hugged Dan'er in his arms. Dan'er should have struggled for a while at first, but now she has fallen asleep.

    Xiao Bugui hugged Dan'er and Shizun in his arms, even though they were squeezed together on a small bed, he didn't feel tired.

    Song Zhiyi woke up early the next morning, and Gu Duan also woke up at the same time. When Gu Duan closed the curtain, he was slightly surprised to see Song Zhiyi sleeping on the bed and Xiao Buguihan, then smiled.