48

Chapter 48

    All of Song Zhiyi's words were choked in his throat immediately, and he couldn't say a word.

    Said it was to blame, the two apprentices knelt down and confessed their mistakes peacefully, and he seemed to be unable to beat and scold them any more. But when he saw the data that had dropped sharply, he felt a rage in his heart, and he trembled with anger.

    Ever since he crossed over, he has been repairing the relationship between the protagonist and the villain. He has done everything, but why are the two still so at odds and even fighting.

    Looking at the two apprentices with bruised noses and swollen faces, Song Zhiyi was angry and distressed. However, his injuries were still serious, his face was pale, and he couldn't even stand while leaning on the wall.

    "Come in first." Song Zhiyi said warmly, his voice trembling slightly, obviously lacking in strength.

    Xiao Bugui quickly got up to help Song Zhiyi, put his arms around Song Zhiyi's waist and sent him in. When Chu Xizhou just got up, he was slightly taken aback, his face changed slightly.

    md, I knelt far away, and I didn't have time.

    Chu Xizhou's rare expression was a bit resentful, and he walked into the room slowly. At this time, Xiao Bugui had already supported Song Zhiyi to the bed, and let the master lie down with his upper body leaning against the head of the bed.

    "Tell me, what's the matter with you two?" Song Zhiyi asked feebly. Obviously he has no strength, but he still has to take care of the two brothers' affairs.

    Xiao Bugui and Chu Xizhou looked at each other guiltily, but didn't speak.

    The two bastards are people who want to save face, so how can they speak out about their jealousy openly? So neither of them spoke, and looked at Song Zhiyi with innocent eyes.

    Song Zhiyi snorted coldly.

    "Because I was really worried about Master, my senior brother and I felt sad, so we went out to compete." Xiao Bugui showed a sweet smile, lying without blushing at all.

    Chu Xizhou glanced at Xiao Bugui in surprise, and immediately reacted, nodding desperately when Song Zhiyi's gaze swept over him.

    Song Zhiyi continued to snort in his heart, if it wasn't for the data on the data panel as evidence, he would really have been fooled by these two bastards.

    But since he woke up, the two apprentices should not fight again, so he took out the fan he got in the cave from the bed, and prepared to give it to Xiao Bugui.

    However, he took the fan out of the bedside cabinet, only to find a little black bird hanging on it. The little black bird was only the size of a woman's palm, and was lying on the fan, looking at Song Zhiyi who opened the bedside table.

    The little black bird didn't expect to be interrupted suddenly, and jumped up in fright.

    "Are you the little black bird from the cave before?" Song Zhiyi saw that the little thing looked familiar, and poked his fluffy little body with his fingers.

    "Please, I'm a phoenix! A phoenix! One of the five phoenixes!" the little black bird called out unconvinced.

    "Then what are you doing with me?" Song Zhiyi didn't want to be burned again, one time was enough.

    "You took the fan away, so I can only go with you." The little black bird collapsed on the bedside table, looking depressed.

    At this time Song Zhiyi realized that this might be the mount of the villain in the original book!