62

Chapter 62

    Thinking of the pain in his butt until now, Song Zhiyi felt that he was wronged, the maid was just expelled from the palace, but he suffered.

    Song Zhiyi said that there is nothing to love in life.

    "Zhiyi doesn't think I'm going to behead that maid right away?" Xiao Bugui paused, his tone a bit hesitant.

    Song Zhiyi sensed danger from it, and he quickly shook his head.

    Xiao Bugui let him go.

    After dinner, Xiao Bugui approved a few more papers, and Song Zhiyi lay on the bed reading.

    The lights were dim, reflecting Song Zhiyi's slightly flushed cheeks. This scene is quiet and beautiful, seducing Xiao Bugui all the time.

    Xiao Bugui was tickled by the hook, put down the notebook and sneaked onto the bed, and pulled Song Zhiyi into his arms.

    Song Zhiyi was startled at first, and panicked, thinking that Xiao Bugui would still do what happened last night. His butt hasn't healed yet, must he be so beastly?

    Xiao Bugui didn't move, but said in a gentle voice: "What is Zhiyi looking at, can you read it to me?"

    His voice was so gentle that it almost overflowed, making Song Zhiyi's breathing stagnate.

    Song Zhiyi looked at the book in his hand. It was a book on history, which was different from the history in the real world. He thought it was quite interesting and decided to come over to read it.

    Read it... It's a bit too embarrassing. But Xiao Bugui's eyes were so calm that one couldn't bear to refuse.

    Well, well, who let him be the master. Song Zhiyi sighed inwardly, and began to read in a low voice. The book is full of classical Chinese, which is difficult to understand when he reads it. He stutters and feels hypnotized.

    At first Xiao Bugui listened very seriously, but after a while he lowered his head and fell asleep, then tilted his head, leaned against Song Zhiyi's arms and took long breaths - fell asleep.

    This fact made Song Zhiyi not know whether to cry or laugh.

    The lights in the room were really not bright, Xiao Bugui nestled in his arms, the shadow on his face made him look innocent and harmless, very different from the violent king before. Like a little dragon cub when he was a child, because he was too tired to practice, he obediently sought the comfort of his master.

    At that moment, Song Zhiyi felt his heart soften beyond measure.

    It seemed that no matter what Xiao Bugui did, he couldn't really hate him.

    Song Zhiyi showed a smile unknowingly, lowered his head and kissed Xiao Bugui's forehead lightly. Then asked someone to turn off the lights, and let Xiao Bugui sleep with him in his arms.

    If Song Zhiyi opened his eyes at this time, he would see Xiao Bugui showing a triumphant smile in the darkness.

    After that night, Song Zhiyi was allowed to go out for a stroll, but he could only go out accompanied by eunuchs and guards. Generally, where he passed by, Xiao Bugui would make others avoid him.

    Song Zhiyi still felt very bored, but after all, he could still come out for a while, and he was already very content.

    In recent days, he has been very obedient to Xiao Bugui, he can do whatever he asks, and he will try not to refuse except for the most intimate things. Because of the tenderness that night, Song Zhiyi really couldn't do anything to refuse.