95

Chapter 95 Black Cat

    Song Zhiyi's eyes went dark, and when he opened his eyes again, he realized that he was only attracted by the blue light mist, rather than being pulled towards He Zhang by some force.

    He felt dizzy, then landed on the ground.

    It may be that he was too close and was affected by He Zhang's memory. I'm afraid not only him, Xiao Bugui and Lin Hansu should also be affected.

    Countless pieces of light and mist were slowly pieced together, passing before Song Zhiyi's eyes like a revolving lantern.

    At the beginning, it was a beautiful boy in white clothes. The boy was blind since he was a child. He picked up a black kitten in the wild and raised it at home as a companion. The teenager's parents died, and he only had medical skills, and he lived with the black kitten.

    Later, at some point, the kitten took human form and accompanied the boy. The boy in white was so happy that he renamed the kitten He Jin again, and introduced it to the people in the town as his own younger brother.

    Gradually, the boy in white grew up, and his medical skills became better and better. Many people came to see him. The young man practiced medicine, and the black cat was his assistant, and the two lived happily and freely.

    It's just that a plague destroyed their originally peaceful life.

    The epidemic came in an unknown way, but it spread very fast. But in just one month, more than half of the people in the town got this kind of epidemic. Suddenly panic lingered over the town, and everyone came to see He Zhang, hoping that he could cure this strange epidemic.

    However, He Zhang found that with his medical skills, this epidemic could not be cured. He has been studying medical skills since the epidemic began to spread, but he is still at a loss.

    The breath of death pervades the town, and everyone feels despair and fear, and even some very scary nursery rhymes appear.

    The black cat He Jin was anxious, but he couldn't help He Zhang. His cultivation time was too short, and he couldn't protect the people at all.

    The only thing he can do is to protect He Zhang.

    More and more people in the town are dying, and more and more people are getting sick.

    Until Qiao Ying's arrival.

    It was a sunny day when Qiao Ying came to the town. She heard about the situation in Wanming Town, so she came to help immediately. However, she was alone and had no medicines, so she approached He Zhang on the first day.

    Qiao Ying's medical skills were taught by Gu Duan, using spiritual power as medicine, which is naturally different from ordinary skills in the world. With the help of Qiao Ying, the illness in the town was quickly contained, and the breath of death in the town gradually disappeared.

    It was at this time that He Zhang fell in love with Qiao Ying.

    Although he couldn't see anyone, after getting along with her for many days, he had already understood how lively and beautiful Qiao Ying was.

    It's just that Qiao Ying already wanted to belong, so she rejected He Zhang.

    Originally, this matter was nothing, but it was accidentally heard by the people in the town. Now that the cloud of the epidemic has passed, they have something to talk about after dinner.

    "He Zhang is a blind man, how dare he think about such a fairy?

    He really wants to eat swans !" It was cured. They were all cheating our money before! Now it’s just a dream to want to marry Miss Qiaoying!"