31

Chapter 32

    "Come to be a hero to save the beauty?" Xiao Qian hooked his finger, twirled the longbow in his hand and put it on the back, his eyebrows raised slightly. "But you may not be able to beat me, Gu Duan."

    Xiao Qian deliberately emphasized the last two words.

    Changlan Sect is the number one sect in the world of cultivating immortals, and Gu Duan is the number one combat force of Changlan Sect.

    But it is only the world of cultivating immortals. After all, the black dragons are beasts, with dense dragon scales, rough skin and thick flesh, almost half of the spells are ineffective against them. Therefore, the most unwilling person in the world of cultivating immortals is the Black Dragon Clan.

    However, although Xiao Qian is unrestrained, he ranks among the top few in the Black Dragon Clan.

    Song Zhiyi calculated according to the setting of the original book, if there were no three oil bottles of them, Gu Duan would have been able to fight Xiao Qian.

    Thinking of this, Song Zhiyi felt a little ashamed, he was the one who held him back.

    "Why don't you try it?" Gu Duan looked calm and unafraid. "Although Gu is not talented, he still has the ability to fight to the detriment of both."

    "Must it be like this?" Xiao Qian was a little surprised.

    "He is my younger brother, I will definitely protect him." Gu Duan said coldly.

    It was just a simple sentence, but it was powerful in Song Zhiyi's ears.

    Since time travelling, no one has treated him so well. According to the original book, the relationship between the original owner and Gu Duan is not very good, but Gu Duan is still willing to come forward at this time.

    Song Zhiyi's heart warmed.

    "It's really enviable." Xiao Qian's expression suddenly became serious, which surprised the rest of the people.

    "If only an older brother could have protected me well back then..." He muttered to himself in a low voice, with a slightly sad expression on his face, as if thinking of something old.

    And it's not a happy memory.

    "Let's go." Xiao Qian said suddenly, "After paying homage to Yunxi, he took that bastard and left quickly. My Highness is too lazy to see you." I don't know what touched

    Xiao Qian, but he was so talkative in such a short while. Song Zhiyi quickly picked up Gui Zai and Zhou Zai, ready to leave immediately.

    Generally, such uncertain people tend to go back on their words after speaking, Song Zhiyi would never make such a low-level mistake. Even before Gu Duan could react, he was dragging him down the mountain.

    Xiao Qian looked at the backs of the few people going away, and saw the heads of two cubs lying on Song Zhiyi's shoulders, looking at him ignorantly.

    Especially the son he had never seen before, looking at him with a pair of emotionless eyes.

    "The blood of the Black Dragon Clan is ruthless. No matter how nice you are to him today, you may not be able to repay him." The voice of Xiao Qian raised a little further away.

    While holding a cub, Song Zhiyi subconsciously turned her head when she heard Xiao Qian's call.

    "But I don't ask him for anything in return." Song Zhiyi hugged the two cubs tightly, "I'm willing to treat them well, it's my business, and it's not because they repay me that I treat them well. You don't need to worry too much It's gone."