4

Chapter 4

    He was discovered? This was Song Zhiyi's first reaction.

    Immediately afterwards, he saw two pink and tender little bulges on Xiao Bugui's forehead—it seemed to be... immature little dragon horns?

    He always thought that the villain Xiaolong in his childhood didn't have horns yet, but when he saw him suddenly, he felt his heart melted by the little jiojio. The little jiojio didn't show up before, did you get scared by him?

    Scared out of the dragon horn? It must be too cute! Song Zhiyi felt a little suffocated. He subconsciously wanted to reach out to touch it, but was stopped by the villain's cold eyes.

    "What does Master want to do?" The villain with cold eyes "pressed" coquettishly, vigilant like a little hedgehog with its thorns erect.

    The gaze is still very fierce, but the voice is not very good, there is no strength at all.

    "I..." Song Zhiyi wanted to explain, but no words came out of his mouth. Wouldn't it be revealing if I said to apply medicine to you? So he said viciously: "Come here to check the progress of your book copying, have you ever been lazy!" I don't know

    if Song Zhiyi's disguise was too fierce, but the villain who looked very powerful just now suddenly froze down and looked at Song Zhiyi cautiously.

    So cowardly, so cute. Song Zhiyi's heart gradually became distorted. The all-powerful villain in the original book was actually so cowardly when he was a child. The contrast is so cute!

    But... Song Zhiyi also feels a little uncomfortable. The villains are so vigilant and afraid, the master of the original book may have really treated them too badly.

    "Master... why are you here... Well, master is well." At this time, the protagonist Zai woke up belatedly, looked at Song Zhiyi with a confused face, and incidentally saw the villain Zai sitting in front of him, and also There are pink and tender small drum kits. The child immediately became energetic and quickly stood up to salute.

    "Let me take a look at your transcription." Song Zhiyi pretended to be aloof, but in fact his eyes were full of pink little dragon Jio. He slowly picked up the transcriptions of the two children, and his heart seemed to be immersed in cold well water.

    Because the first line above is "Xian Tian Jue".

    This "Xian Tian Jue" is a high-level exercise book, which sounds particularly powerful, but in fact it is a book of exercises that can become a furnace. Xiantian Jue is divided into two parts. After Song Zhiyi learned the first part, he can absorb the cultivation of those who have learned the second part.

    Both the protagonist and the villain had the opportunity to know the effect of the exercises in advance because of the halo and abolished such exercises, so the master held a grudge even more.

    When dealing with the master, the protagonist and the villain also mentioned it. They originally respected Master very much in their hearts, but this practice made them really give up.

    Song Zhiyi's hands trembled slightly, feeling like he was holding his own life. After the novice task is finished, he must destroy this exercise!

    "You don't need to copy this book in the future, it won't help you." Song Zhiyi gritted his teeth and tore up the transcriptions of the protagonist and the villain, "I will send a new book tomorrow." The rice paper in his hand was a thick

    stack , I had been copying all afternoon without taking a break to copy so much, and Song Zhiyi felt his flesh hurt after being torn apart like this. But he can't be too OOC, and can only take this method temporarily.