49

Chapter 49 The Cliff

    Song Zhiyi listened to Gu Duan honestly, thinking about the possibility of using the reincarnation platform.

    "But what if we can't get out?" Song Zhi thought about it, and this was the only thing he cared about the most. If you can't get out after entering the reincarnation stage, it's not as good as being haunted by demons.

    "This point is easy to solve." Gu Duan said softly: "Samsara Platform can only shape the world according to one person's ideas. As long as there is one person who enters at the same time as him, the person who enters at the same time will retain his consciousness, and he will naturally be able to lead the world. He came out."

    "That's a good way." Song Zhiyi coughed violently, his face paler.

    "It's just time to take the medicine." Gu Duan looked at him helplessly, then took the pill and water from the side, and asked Song Zhiyi to take it.

    After taking the medicine, Song Zhiyi felt better.

    His body is mainly burned by flames and overdrawn by spiritual power. It is easy to say that the flame is burned, but the spiritual power is overdrawn, but it is necessary to rest.

    Song Zhiyi looked at Gu Duan's serious face, and thought that it was lucky that Gu Duan didn't see him running around on the ground.

    The two were talking, Xiao Bugui slowly opened his eyes.

    "Master...Uncle Master..." Xiao Bugui's voice was small and hoarse, and it sounded very weak.

    Xiao Bugui's skin was originally fair, but now it was pale with bloodless face. Song Zhiyi and Xiao Bugui looked at each other, Song Zhiyi couldn't hold back a soft laugh.

    It was true that the two of them, the master and the apprentice, were injured one after another.

    Xiao Buhui felt guilty because of the fan, and was a little confused as to why the master laughed.

    "Master, uncle, the medicine for not returning is ready." Chu Xizhou walked in cautiously with a bowl of steaming medicine.

    "Drink the medicine quickly." Song Zhiyi instructed.

    Chu Xizhou handed the medicine to Xiao Bugui, Xiao Bugui sat up slowly, glanced at the master, took the medicine and poured it into his mouth directly.

    "Hot!" Song Zhiyi reminded subconsciously.

    However, Chu Xizhou showed a mysterious and deep smile, "It's okay, I'm already cooling down."

    The moment the medicine was put into his mouth, Xiao Bugui almost spat it out. But in front of him was the master, and he tried his best not to vomit.

    Coptidis is added to this medicine! And not just a little bit!

    Xiao Bugui can assure you that there is absolutely no Coptis chinensis in the prescription given by the senior brother, it must be added by the senior brother himself!

    But he didn't dare not drink it in front of his master and uncle, so he had no choice but to bite the bullet and pour it in.

    Chu Xizhou showed a satisfied smile.

    System notification: Protagonist's acidity -5, villain's affection for the protagonist -10

    Song Zhiyi looked at the value, and then at the two apprentices who were staring at each other, muttering in his heart, the two apprentices didn't say anything, why did the value suddenly change? ?