17

Chapter 17

    They were just two five-year-old cubs, what could make them so insecure?

    Song Zhiyi looked at the data in front of him and felt a little difficult again.

    Maybe the original owner brought too many shadows to the two cubs. The two cubs actually liked Shizun very much in their hearts, but Shizun treated them badly. Now that he suddenly treats the cubs a little better, the two cubs are always afraid of losing.

    Knowing this, Song Zhiyi had some direction. He showed a gentle smile, and went forward to hold the hands of the two cubs.

    Zhou Zai held Master's hand solemnly, while Gui Zai on the other side almost climbed onto Song Zhiyi's arm holding a long black jade flute.

    "Are you okay just now?" Gu Duan, who was forgotten by Song Zhiyi, asked.

    Just now when I was excited to read the data, I forgot about Gu Duan, Song Zhiyi scratched her hair and showed an embarrassed smile. "It's okay, brother. Let's go back."

    "Okay. You take them back, and I will take Ying'er and Hansu to the main peak to register." Gu Duan nodded.

    No matter what was brought out from Tianyin Pavilion, it had to be registered. Song Zhiyi didn't know much about it, so he didn't take the job.

    So one adult and two cubs flew back to Qianchongxue holding the musical instrument Yujian.

    The road to raising cubs is a long way to go, and we still need to continue to work hard.

    So at noon, Song Zhiyi made yellow stewed chicken for the two cubs, and also made lettuce soup, and had two snacks after dinner, making him feel very comfortable.

    In the evening, the main peak sent a notice, asking all the disciples who are learning musical instruments to hold a music theory class together. The elders, Venerable Xuanqing, and Song Zhiyi started the class together, and the class was held on the side of the main peak. There will be some other basic courses in a few days, and all young disciples must study on time.

    When they heard the notice, the cubs were still eating snacks on their beds. The two cubs had bulging mouths, like two little hamsters.

    "Remember to get up early and go to class tomorrow." Song Zhiyi instructed after washing the two cubs.

    "Understood, Master!" Zhou Zai responded very readily.

    At this time, Zhou Zai had already obediently laid down and pulled down the small quilt, while Gui Zai was lying on the bed, showing the little dragon horns on his forehead, pricking up his little furry ears, and wagging his little black tail. Just as Song Zhiyi was about to go there, the little dragon cub hid under the quilt, only the tip of its tail was exposed.

    Song Zhiyi smiled knowingly, and reached out to hold the tip of the small tail. The tip of the tail that was wobbling was held down, and Gui Zai peeked out from under the quilt to look at the master.

    "Why aren't you sleeping?" Song Zhiyi stroked the tip of his tail.

    "Hmm..." Gui Zai was probably a little excited and couldn't fall asleep, so he said in a milky voice, "You can only sleep with a kiss from Master, otherwise you won't be able to sleep." Song Zhiyi was stunned for a moment, then lowered her head and kissed through the exposed

    quilt Touch Gui Zai's cheek. The child's cheeks were soft, and there was a scent of milk.

    System notification: Villain's favorability +2, security +1