10

Chapter 10 Chu Yang

    "Junior brother, let me go first..." Chu Xizhou was almost crying at the hands of his junior brother.

    "Oh." Xiao Bugui glanced at his senior brother guiltily, and let go of his hand. "But Bu Gui is really Master's apprentice!"

    Gui Zai did not forget to emphasize this fact even though his legs were weak from fright.

    "Where did you come from?" Chu Yang didn't know Xiao Bugui, but he guessed that being with Chu Xizhou might not have a high status. After all, he had seen all the sons and gifted children of various immortal families. , never saw the child. "Little wild species dare to play wild here?"

    "No return is not small wild species!" Gui Zai continued to emphasize hard, he ran out from behind Chu Xizhou and glared at Chu Yang viciously, the word wild species hurt his heart.

    But no matter how you look at it, it's all fierce.

    Xiao Bugui is a human-dragon hybrid. No one in the Demon Dragon Clan recognizes his identity, and everyone in the Human Clan despises his origin. Non-my family, its heart must be different. There is no place for him anywhere.

    This is also the fundamental reason why Xiao does not belong to the devil in the original book.

    "Tsk, you are still Venerable Qionghua's apprentice just like you? I am Venerable Qionghua's default apprentice, and even Lin Hansu can't compete with me. When I become a teacher, I will throw you out of Changlan first." Zong." Seeing such a white and tender little thing, Chu Yang dared to refute him even more. He has been a legitimate son since birth, and his talent is not bad. In addition, his father is the patriarch, and countless treasures of heaven and earth have entered his stomach. Even a fool can send him to the spirit induction period. Now he is already at the fifth level of the spirit induction stage, so he is even more unscrupulous.

    As soon as these words were uttered, Chu Xizhou and Xiao Bugui's expressions changed slightly, because these words touched their most painful place.

    Although Master treated them very badly before and made them fearful every day, they were even more afraid that Master would have new apprentices and then abandon them and let them leave Changlanzong.

    Chu Xizhou is a transparent person in the Chu family, no one cares about him. Even people of the same clan bullied him and refused to give him food.

    Xiao Bugui is the same in the Demon Dragon Clan, even worse than Chu Xizhou. The Demon Dragon Race values ​​bloodlines the most, and the purer the bloodlines, the stronger their abilities. As for the mixed blood, they are the lowest slaves in the Demon Dragon Clan.

    They like Chang Lanzong, and they have tried very hard to stay. If they don't stay, they won't even have a final shelter.

    "No...impossible!" Chu Xizhou suddenly took a step forward, retorting in a childish voice. "Master won't let you do this!"

    "That's right!" Xiao Bugui immediately echoed.

    It's just that the tone of voice is very bluff, which makes people feel that he has a guilty conscience.

    Chu Yang took a step forward, scaring the two cubs back quickly. Obviously they didn't do anything, the two cubs were too scared to fight head-on.

    Chu Yang sneered, and casually drew out a flying sword. This flying sword is a treasure treasured by the Chu family. It doesn't need spiritual energy, and it can be controlled with a single thought. It is most suitable for children in the spirit-leading stage.