83

Chapter 83

    When Gu Duan came to visit Song Zhiyi the next day, he found that Song Zhiyi had thought about it and accepted the fact that he was pregnant. It was obvious that yesterday he had to live and die, but today he accepted it.

    But also, being able to be with his apprentice is also very shocking, maybe accepting the fact of being pregnant...is it so difficult?

    Gu Duan didn't intend to think too much about it, his mission was to protect Song Zhiyi and the child in his stomach. He also took the time to inform Chu Xizhou, but he didn't say that Song Zhiyi was pregnant, because he felt that it was quite difficult for ordinary people to accept it.

    For Song Zhiyi, once he accepts the setting of a boy...it seems that there is nothing he can't accept, and soon he officially entered the life of raising a baby.

    During this period of time, the child was still young, just a small embryo, and Song Zhiyi didn't feel anything other than feeling very tired and exhausted every day, and his spiritual power was exhausted too quickly.

    But this kid is really consuming too much spiritual energy.

    Song Zhiyi wanted to pour a lot of elixir and herbs directly into Song Zhiyi's mouth, and he himself was practicing diligently and on time every day. But this is only enough to feed the baby in the stomach in the early stage, Song Zhiyi feels weak every day, and is squeezed clean by the goblin in his stomach.

    After more than two months, Song Zhiyi needed Gu Duan to instill his cultivation directly, and at the same time absorb the spiritual power from the treasures of heaven and earth. In the past two months, the entire Changlan Sect has been sucked by Song Zhiyi so that not a single blade of grass will grow, and a large area of ​​trees on the back mountain has withered.

    Recently, many Changlan sect disciples have reported to the head and Gu Duan that they seem to have lost the sense of spiritual power between heaven and earth, and the effect of their practice in the past month has been extremely poor.

    At that time, Song Zhiyi continued to absorb the spiritual power of heaven and earth behind the screen, which made him a little embarrassed.

    This was known to Song Zhiyi, and when he didn't know, Gu Duan also contacted Xiao Bugui and asked him to send Tiancaidibao over, otherwise Changlanzong would be sucked away.

    Xiao Bugui knew he was wrong, and sent the things collected by Yancangshan to Changlanzong as if they didn't want money.

    After more than two months, Song Zhiyi's stomach was already a little big, which was similar to the belly of ordinary people who had more than six or seven months, which made Song Zhiyi a little worried. Since Qian Chongxue still lives with Chu Xizhou and Ye Guimu, Chu Xizhou can say that Ye Guimu is from Dingfeng City, and this kind of thing cannot be spread.

    So Song Zhiyi could only feel wronged and wronged her stomach, and played a trick to make herself look like before she was not pregnant.

    This night, Song Zhiyi practiced for most of the day, and was lying on the bed for Gu Duan to feel his pulse.

    In this world, there is no such thing as an obstetric examination. Although Gu Duan is not good at it, he can only be asked to check it.

    "The child's condition is fine, but he still lacks spiritual nourishment." Gu Duan felt worried while feeling his pulse, "I've used everything I can use in the Changlan Sect. This little ancestor is killing me." Song Zhiyi lay on the bed with a look on his

    face With a wry smile, he didn't understand how the little things in his stomach could absorb spiritual power so much. He practiced desperately every day, but instead of increasing his cultivation, he retreated.