79

Chapter 79

    "Speak slowly?" Xiao Bugui sneered, and raised Song Zhiyi's chin with one hand, forcing Song Zhiyi to look at him. "Master, don't you want to run?"

    Being held in someone's arms, facing all the seniors, Song Zhiyi's other feelings aside, the shyness and embarrassment really overwhelmed him.

    "But..." Song Zhiyi looked outside the barrier, speechless.

    "So Master is worried about this." Xiao Bugui forcibly pulled Song Zhiyi to stand at the barrier, and with a wave of his hand, the lavender barrier disappeared immediately, and a voice from outside the barrier also came in.

    "Junior brother!"

    "Master!"

    Chu Xizhou and Gu Duan's voices were the first to be heard, both of them were so anxious.

    "Brother! Zhouer!" Song Zhiyi hadn't seen them for several days, and he missed them terribly. He remembered that Zhouer was even beaten and injured, and he didn't know if he was alright. "You are injured like..."

    Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by the gloomy gaze behind him.

    "Master?" Xiao Bugui raised his voice.

    Gu Duan was the first to discover that Song Zhiyi was under Xiao Bugui's control, and raised his head and said, "Bugui, you let your master go soon. There was a reason why he wasn't in Yancang Lake in the first place!" "You let the master down first, let's

    talk !" Chu Xizhou also looked up, wanting to explain to Xiao Bugui.

    At the beginning, the master obviously left Yancang Lake because he saved him. If the junior brother should blame him, he should blame him, not the master, so he added: "If you are angry, blame me, don't blame the master. Take it easy, Master has been so kind to us, how can we be ungrateful!"

    Song Zhiyi almost couldn't help but applaud Chu Xizhou, what he said was really kind, Xiao Bugui, you learn something about respecting the teacher!

    Xiao Bugui gave Song Zhiyi a cold look, and Song Zhiyi immediately retracted his clapping hands.

    "This is my grievance with him, and it has nothing to do with you. I will not do anything to Master." Xiao Bugui stood in midair and said lazily. "I joined the Changlan Sect, so I am naturally a member of the Changlan Sect. What does it mean that my master brought someone here today? Don't forget, there is Yancang Mountain behind me." Gu Duan was shocked, Xiao Bugui

    actually Threatening him!

    Behind Xiao Bugui is Yancang Mountain, which is the Demon Dragon Clan. Nowadays, most of the Dragon Clan still obey the wishes of the old patriarch, and Feng Xiao is not classified as the patriarch. Because of Xiao Bugui's strength, the Qingluan clan also took the initiative to show their favor.

    So forcibly taking Song Zhiyi back is actually the next best thing to do.

    "What grievances do you have with your master that needs to be resolved in this way? If it's a trivial matter, it's better to make it smaller. We are still a family when we go back to Changlan Sect." The head also came out to mediate. He grew up watching Song Zhiyi, and he knows Song Zhiyi's character best, so he shouldn't have any kindness or hatred.

    "What grievance?" Xiao Bugui's voice softened, and he laughed very lightly and quickly. "This kind of grievance...is it feasible?"

    As soon as he finished speaking, Song Zhiyi felt his lips go cold, and a soft object passed over it.