Feast at Scarabia -60-

The warmth of Scarabia was hot like a ton of bricks or a thick blanket coming to wrap you up. It was a nice contrast to the cold air of the outside. Grim hummed, looking around the landscape of cream, red, tan, and gold. "So this is the Scarabia Dorm. It really is sweltering like it's summer over here!" He exclaimed from your shoulder.

Jamil nodded in agreement as the other students trailed behind with platters of food in their hands. "I'm sure it's a welcome reprieve from the cold. Come, this way." He said while leading you to the main castle like structure just beyond the fountain filled with crystal like water. "This place is magnificent." You complimented. Jamil hummed. "I'm glad it is to your liking."

The inside was even more extravagant, filled with textiles and prints and even more gold. There was cushions everywhere making it an ideal lounging spot as natural light from the balcony flowed into the room. The lounge had even more students bouncing around with grins on their faces as music played in the background.

With only a clap from Jamil, the students had their undivided attention turned towards him. He folded his hands behind his back. "Boys, we have guests! Play some music to make them feel at home." The male announced. The boys cheered as they continued on with the festivities or placed the food out.

Grim jumped off your shoulder, a smirk crossing over his face as he put his paws onto his hips. "Myah hah hah! When you get as famous as us, I guess people fall all over themselves to get in your good graces." He said proudly as you pursed your lips at his ego. The Scarabia vice-housewarden raised an eyebrow at Grim's claim, but opted to not go into it. "Please, go on. Eat up while it's hot." He said calmly motioning to the food. Grim's blue eyes sparkled even more. "Don't mind if I do! Awmph!" He exclaimed before diving head first into the food. "Mmm, this's good stuff! It's got a rich flavor, with a powerful kick of heat... This veggie stir-fry with crunchy nuts is great. Oh, and so are these fried dough ball things!" He critiqued.

While the food did look appetizing, you just had to see the view offered by the balcony. Slowly, you walked over and took in the breathtaking sight. Despite just being various dunes of different sizes and a bright blue sky, together they made just a stunning scenery.

Jamil glanced over at you, who was leaning against the balcony railing and looking outwards, while Grim and the others continued to shove food in their faces. "We have meat dishes and soup as well. Please, help yourselves; there's more where that came from." He told Grim before slowly making his way over to you. "Nom... Nom nom... Y'know, with a veritable buffet like this in front of us, this really IS paradise!" Grim yelled.

"Is the food not to your liking?" Jamil questions, now standing right next to you. Glancing towards him, you shook your head. "Oh, no. It looks amazing and I can't wait to try it, but I just had to see the view. Isn't it beautiful?" You responded with a small smile. Jamil hummed, a blank expression still on his face as he looked outwards with you.

He frowned. "I'm afraid I don't see appeal you seem to have. If you'd like, there are plenty of other balconies that overlook far more decorative buildings and sites." The male offered. You shook your head. "No thanks, but I might look at them later. I think it's the simplicity of this that makes it so beautiful." You then looked at him, a small smile on your face. "Even if some people tend to overlook it." You teased lightly.

Jamil slightly gaped at your words. While you just seemed to be talking about the scene, he seemed to be taking it personally.

Suddenly, one of large doors opened and a tanned male with white hair walked in. His deep red eyes scanned over the buffet and rest of the room. "What is all this commotion?" He questioned. The Scarabia students immediately dropped their food, eyes widened at the male. "H-Housewarden!" They exclaimed.